From the Super Mario Wiki
Remove Featured Article Status
Keep Featured Article Status
- Gamefreak75 (talk) There's really no info you can add. 0_0 Also, the info is already there. (i.e. Fire Drive plainly says that it costs 5 FP and burns enemies on the ground.) Other than that, your arguement is full of fallacies. Keep it.
- Mario4Ever (talk) This article has no issues that warrant it losing its featured status.
- Yoshiwaker (talk) Per both.
- UltraMario3000 (talk) Per MarioFourEver and the 75 Gamefreaks.
- New Super Mario (talk) Per UltraMario
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) Some images in the article have white instead of transparent backgrounds, but that really only matters if users have a CSS that doesn't include white backgrounds. Otherwise, the information on the badges, I believe, comes directly from the game. I think better places to look for more information on badges are game strategy sites, like GameFAQS, StrategyWiki, etc. And even if the article SHOULD be split into a bajillion badge articles, that doesn't necessarily means it should be unfeatured.
- Reddragon19k (talk) - Leave it featured! Per all!
- Mario Bros.! (talk) - The article for badges is great.
- BoygeyDude (talk) Per all :)
- 20jiayiming (talk) Badges are so awesome.
Removal of Support/Oppose Votes
All Oppose Votes
- yoshiyoshiyoshi (talk)This shouldnt be one article.If every Microgame and Item has it's own article,then so should every badge.
- Then blame Intelligent Systems for not telling if it does or not. Yoshiwaker (talk)