MarioWiki:Featured articles/N4/Super Mario 3D World
- Supermariofan67 (talk) Renominating. This article is very well-written and most of the previous issues have been fixed.
- Yoshi876 (talk)
- TheFlameChomp (talk) Per Supermariofan67.
- A51 Trooper (talk) Per Supermariofan67.
- Alex95 (talk)
- Yoshi the Space Station Manager (talk) per last time.
- Ultimate Mr. L (talk)
- HabibOlalemi (talk)
- Goomba nr.34 (talk) 10/10
Removal of opposes
I do think the article is very good, but I don't like that a Boom Boom model with the "T-pose" was used rather than a cropped screenshot or artwork, however, that is just my opinion. Marioguy (talk) 18:56, 18 April 2017 (EDT)
- Well I agree with you also. It's off to have a raw model that is not animated at all as a picture demonstrating the character. It's nearly on the same level of making a texture-less character be a representative of him. Ray Trace(T|C) 19:01, 18 April 2017 (EDT)
I believe the best solution to this situation is to use his artwork of Pom Pom and him on the train and simply crop it. That way we can include him normally and not reuse other artwork. Marioguy (talk) 17:43, 19 April 2017 (EDT)
- I was never fond of reuploading cropped artwork separately. I don't think it's very professional. Ray Trace(T|C) 19:57, 19 April 2017 (EDT)
- Unlike Proposals, you do not have to be autocomfirmed to vote on a Feature Article nomination, you only need to be a registered user. --TheFlameChomp (talk) 21:16, 19 April 2017 (EDT)
- To confirm this, many, many many users registered only to vote support a Featured Article nomination, especially for a popular subject. You should have seen Luigi's first feature nomination and count how many people have the only contribution is to vote support here. It's why we even have the *currently unenforced* rule about not leaving any reason for your support. Ray Trace(T|C) 21:45, 19 April 2017 (EDT)