MarioWiki:Featured articles/N1/Shy Guy
- Pyro (talk) I've been working on this, and I feel that this page has loads of information. I added commas everywhere I could, added some quotes in sections, uploaded an image, and did everything I could. If you do not agree with this nomination, please list the things that can be improved so I can get to work.
- Commander Code-8 (talk)
- Matik2002 (talk)
- Super Nintendo 64 (talk)
- AwesomeMarioBeam (talk)
- Dynamo68 (talk)
- Vommack (talk)
- SUPERZ (talk)
- IceShadow1199 (talk)
- EthanFerris (talk)
- Sneed (talk)
- Spenzer66 (talk)
- Bandicootfan63 (talk)
- Kulkinz (talk)
- Jacob Koopa (talk)
- yoshimegafan (talk)
- JohnRoberts (talk)
- MarioManiac164 (talk)
- GreenDisaster (talk) A lot of the sections are either missing images or one-liners. Also, I think there could be a little bit of clean-up to the general information section and perhaps some more quotes could be added.
- Pokémon Trainer Red (talk) Per GD
- Raven Effect (talk) Per GD and i'd like to point out that's lacking info on Yoshi Topsy-Turvy, Mario Golf 64, and Mario Tennis Open and therefore can't be featured.
- Koopa K (talk) Per Raven Effect and GD
Removal of Opposes
There's no way I/we can expand the Mario Golf GBC section. Another problem is that Shy Guys don't have a lot of speaking roles, so we can't put a lot of quotes. I'll clean up the general information. And I'll look and see if I can upload some images. --Pyro 18:02, 12 May 2012 (EDT)
Uploaded a ton of images and placed 'em. Did it for TTYD, Touch & Go, PiT, and a few others. --Pyro 18:33, 12 May 2012 (EDT)
- There's still sections that are one-liners, sections without images, and I've noticed a couple of low-quality images, like the one for Bowser's Inside Story and The Thousand-Year Door.
The preceding unsigned comment was added by GreenDisaster (talk).
- I'll clean up. Lost Mini Star09
I've added info for Mario Golf 64. NessPeppyTails