MarioWiki:Featured articles/N1/Paper Mario/Bestiary
- Goomba's Shoe15 (talk) i feel this is a very good article it's a complete list of enemies and there tatles, it has an image of every enemy and it's since it's the info is taken from the game itself it must be in the proper tense.
- YoshiGo99 (talk)
- New Super Yoshi (talk)
- Superfiremario (talk)
- Mario Bros.! (talk)
- Technickal (talk)
- BabyLuigiOnFire (talk) Some of these images are gifs, which make them appear very bad in comparison with the pngs. And they need to be consistent.
Most, if not all, need to face the right. Also, some are resized. Bad too.
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) The images need to be consistent in everything: the way they face and the format the images are in.
- Supremo78 (talk) Per BLOF.
- UltraMario3000 (talk) Per BLOF.
Removal of Opposes
- Per PyroGuy. New Super Mario (talk)
Well, I don't think the rules cover every single bit of articles. In MarioWiki, it seems, many people strive for consistency as much as possible. Besides, there IS a difference between PNGs and GIFs. PNGs are super-precise pictures. GIFs are precise, but there can be only 256 colors, but it can be animated. However, my main concern of the article is how the sprites look. LeftyGreenMario (talk)
- I know there's a difference, but in this instance, I don't find it notable. I do agree, however, that as far as the sprites go, some can look better. Mario4Ever (talk)