MarioWiki:Featured articles/N1/Paper Mario
- Redstar (talk)- The article is well-written, contains information of all chapters in the game, features an in-depth discussion of game mechanics and characters, has a balanced amount of images, and has all necessary information split to their correct pages. This page simply cannot be improved much more than it already has.
- Fawfulfury65 (talk)- Enough images and info.
- MATEOELBACAN (talk)- Per All, this has tons of info and images,must be a FA.
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) I really don't see anything wrong with this article (other than a few minor grammar errors). It has plentiful pictures, and it has everything to be a featured image.
- Edofenrir (talk) - The battle system section looked a little empty, but I found an image that illustrates the battle system a little more. The article is detailed and provides information about everything important. Once the Eldstar image has been fixed, there should be no more problems with featuring this article.
- LuigiFan64 (talk)- This article is cool. I've seen articles that aren't as good as this one and became a featured article. Also, this was an awesome game for ti's time. Well it still is.
- Baby Mario Bloops (talk) - This was always a article that was top of most other articles. The pictures now match, storyline is absolute excellent, some very very very minor problems, but more than qualified for a FA!!!
- Super Luigi! (talk) - This Should be featured for many reasons.It has a great format, pefectly written, and is the 1st Paper Mario game.
- Tucayo (talk) - Per all.
- Gamefreak75 (talk) PEr all.
- SuperbowserX (talk)- This article is just so well written. I support this article.
Removal of Opposes
As per Fawfulfury65's vote-for-oppose, an image has been added to the Ending section. As for the "Construction Template", it's actually a request for more images. The article itself is as complete as it can get, and images simply won't improve what's already there. While more images would be nice to have in the Gallery, most of the Paper Mario-related images are already there so the lack of images to use should hold no bearing on this proposal. Redstar 09:26, 29 November 2009 (EST)
- Yes but you can't have any rewrite, construction, additional images, overly long section, etc templates because that means that the article has been requested to be improved. Just add more and I'll support. Fawfulfury65 (talk)
- I added as many images as I could come up with, but, unfortunately, there wasn't much release-artwork that went with this game. Redstar 10:17, 29 November 2009 (EST)