MarioWiki:Featured articles/N1/Crazy Cap
- Toadette the Achiever (talk) Just to be clear about one thing: this is a featured list nomination, not a featured article nomination. Looking through it, I'd say it's mostly complete for now, and even when it isn't (like with the DLC costumes), it's not difficult at all to find the images on Spriters' Resource (thanks RandomTalkingBush). The intro is also straightforward enough, and the gallery section is mostly complete. Though I'd probably upload more images of the various employees at Crazy Cap, it's difficult to browse through three or so different Twitter accounts, and I'm fine with what we currently have. All in all, I'd say that this article meets most of the critical qualifications to become a featured list.
- Super Radio (talk) per proposal. Doomhiker is now taking care of the images.
- Doomhiker (talk) The final images of the unique employees have been uploaded and added into this article, and now in my opinion this article is now complete.
- Bazooka Mario (talk) Bout time we have a new featured article up to standards.
- WeirdDave13 (talk) Per all.
- TheFlameChomp (talk) Per all.
- Yoshi the SSM (talk) Per all.
Removal of opposes
The page does indeed meet the formal standards, and I would support this proposal, but...
Though I'd probably upload more images of the various employees at Crazy Cap, it's difficult to browse through three or so different Twitter accounts, and I'm fine with what we currently have.
I don't like unwarranted complacency. If there's something that can be improved, it should be improved. No vote for now. Also why aren't there redirects to anchors? -- -- 13:35, 26 November 2018 (EST)
I can upload the images of the employees, as I have a twitter account (EeveeBeingCute) that I often use to upload images of Nintendo Switch games, and I have a 100 percent save file of SMO. Doomhiker (talk) 14:35, 26 November 2018 (EST)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0UudoppDDs -- -- 14:42, 26 November 2018 (EST)
While all the unique employees have an image on the article, should we also upload images for crazy cap locations that have a species employing the store where that species employs another Cc store in a different kingdom that already has an image in a article, -i:e while we already have an image of New Donkers employing the Metro Kingdom Cc, should we also upload an image of the New Donker employees in the Bowser's Kindom, even thought their appearance is the same? Doomhiker (talk) 15:47, 26 November 2018 (EST)