From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|First appearance||Mario Strikers: Battle League (2022)|
Fútbot is a supporting character in Mario Strikers: Battle League. Its name originates from "fútbol" (Spanish for "football") and "robot". Fútbot is a robotic character that has blue lights, a metallic body, and a "GSF" emblem. It serves as an assistant and instructor for the Galactic Strikers Federation, as well as instructor in the training mode, where it provides information about the various moves and functions the player can perform.
- "Hello and welcome to the exciting, competitive world of Strike! My name is Fútbot. I'm an assistant and instructor with the Galactic Strikers Federation, or GSF for short."
- "Hello! Fútbot here. Welcome to my class on basic movement and shooting!"
- "The GSF has asked me to instruct you on the basics of Strike. I'm here to teach you everything you'll need to know to succeed on the field."
- "Master all of my lessons, and I have no doubt you'll be a top-shelf Striker! Just remember to take your time as you learn the controls. And of course it goes without saying, but practice always makes perfect! Ready to begin?"
- "We'll start with basic movement controls. Your character can be moved with ."
- "The one with the number above their head is the one you're controlling. Go ahead and try moving your character around!"
Names in other languages
|Transliteration of the Japanese name|
- ^ マリオストライカーズ バトルリーグ ファーストキック トレーニングをする - Retrieved June 3rd, 2022
|Mario Strikers: Battle League|
|Players||Playable characters||Birdo‡ • Bowser • Bowser Jr.‡ • Daisy* • Diddy Kong† • Donkey Kong • Luigi • Mario • Pauline† • Peach • Rosalina • Shy Guy* • Toad • Waluigi • Wario • Yoshi|
|Non-playable||Fly Guy • Fútbot • Koopa Troopa • Shy Guys • Toads • Yoshis|
|Hyper Strikes||Banana Blast • Barrel Boom • Dance of Hearts • Drill Smash • Egg Stomp • Electric Ricochet • Fire Cyclone • Flame Cannon • Flower Spiral • Jewel Dance • Orbital Burst • Propeller Dive • Spin Tornado • Swing Solo • Thorn Barrier • Twisting Knuckleball|
|Fields||Desert Ruin* • Jungle Retreat • Lava Castle • Mushroom Hill • Planetoid† • Royal Castle • Spooky Mansion • Urban Rooftop‡|
|Cups||Cannon Cup • Chain Cup • Turbo Cup • Muscle Cup • Trick Cup • Championship Cup|
|Items||Banana • Bob-omb • Green Shell • Mushroom • Red Shell • Star|
|Miscellaneous||Gallery • Staff • Strike|
|* Introduced in version 1.1.0 • † Introduced in version 1.2.0 • ‡ Introduced in version 1.3.0|