Game & Watch Gallery 3 is the third game in the Game and Watch remake series for the Game Boy line. It included five minigames playable from the start and three more unlockables; all of which could be played in either Classic Mode with the original Game & Watch characters or an updated Modern Version featuring Mario franchise characters.
- Judge - A reaction game where the player with a number of equal or higher value attempts to hit the other, while the player with the lower number tries to run away.
- Flagman - In Game A, copy the pattern shown by Flagman. After copying the pattern correctly, another step is added for the next round. In Game B, Flagman only shows one number; however, the time to react to this number shortens over time.
- Lion - A game where the player must control lion tamers on either side of a cage to keep the lions inside.
- Spitball Sparky - A breakout-like game, break all the blocks to go up a level.
- Donkey Kong II - In this re-release of the game with the same name, Donkey Kong Jr. must hit four keys up the screen in order to free his father from chains.
As the player collects stars, they will unlock new areas to check out. Below is a list of things that can be unlocked.
||Sound Test + Museum + Egg added to Museum
||Gift + New Game: Flagman
||Secret 1 + Donkey Kong II added to Museum
||New Game: Judge
||Pinball added to Museum
||New Game: Lion
||Donkey Kong Hockey added to Museum
||New Game: Spitball Sparky
||Donkey Kong Circus added to Museum
||New Game: Donkey Kong II + Staff Credits
||Super Mario Bros. added to Museum
||Climber added to Museum
||Balloon Fight added to Museum
||All Museum titles unlocked
Note: Players can alternatively connect Game & Watch Gallery 3 with Game & Watch Gallery and Game & Watch Gallery 2 to unlock Game & Watch titles for the Museum. ALL Museum titles in those games reappear in this Museum.
As the player collects stats, they will unlock a feature called Secret 1. This feature describes information regarding an inverted version of the Game & Watch title, Fire. When the player unlocks Secret 2, they can play the inverted Fire at any time, but will not be able to pause the game.
On a side note, there is no Modern mode version of this title, and the player can't earn stars for playing it.
Yoshi in shock after catching a Bob-omb
Yoshi spitting Watermelon seeds at a Shy Guy
Toad carrying a Yoshi Egg while balancing on a Goonie
Mario and Luigi with a cake
Donkey Kong Jr. holding up a key