Game & Watch Gallery 2 is the sequel to Game & Watch Gallery. This 1997 Game Boy game included six revisions of classic Game & Watch games, one of which is not playable from the beginning and must be unlocked. It was not released in Europe or Australia until 1998 when it was re-released on the Game Boy Color, except in Japan.
Original Game Boy
Like all the other Game & Watch Gallery games, the Minigames can be played in either Classic or Modern Mode; the former is identical to the original release of the minigame while the latter has been redone with recognisable Mario franchise characters.
- Parachute - Mario must catch various characters including Donkey Kong Jr., Toad and Baby Yoshis in his rowboat as they float down with their parachutes.
- Chef - As Peach, flip cooking items thrown into the air by the Mario Bros. with a pan and feed them to Yoshi.
- Donkey Kong - A remake of the Game & Watch Version, in which Peach substitutes for Pauline.
- Helmet - As Mario or Wario, dodge various falling tools and collect Coins.
- Vermin - As Yoshi, protect six eggs from Fly Guys, Paratroopas, and Boos.
- Ball - An unlockable game; control Yoshi, Mario, Wario, or Bowser as they juggle various objects.
 Character appearances
As the player collects stars, they will be able to access new features in the Gallery.
||Museum + Donkey Kong added to Museum
||New Game: Classic Ball
||Oil Panic added to Museum
||New Game: Modern Ball (Yoshi)
||Greenhouse added to Museum
||New Game: Modern Ball (Mario)
||Lifeboat added to Museum
||New Game: Modern Ball (Wario)
||Credits + Donkey Kong Jr. added to Museum
||Adds additional tracks to Music Room
||Tropical Fish added to Museum
||Rain Shower added to Museum
||Spitball Sparky added to Museum
||New Game: Modern Ball (Bowser)
Note: The Museum also includes the 16 Game & Watch titles from Game & Watch Gallery's Gallery. To unlock them, the player has to collect 120 stars, and then connect Game & Watch Gallery 2 to Game & Watch Gallery.
- Main article: List of Game & Watch Gallery 2 staff
Yoshi, hammering a Paratroopa in Vermin. The international version of this artwork replaces Zudohn with the equivalent English onomatopoeia BONK!
Mario dodges a falling mallet in Helmet.
Toad, about to eat his meal, from Chef.
Mario, jumping over a Goomba.
- ^ Date info of Game & Watch Gallery 2 (Game Boy Color) from TMK