I kept the welcome thing in case I need reference. Don't comment on it.
- You're right. How stupid I am... Also, no, I do not have Luigi's Mansion. And I am ashamed of myself... D: Marcelagus (T • C • E)
Yeah, I left it there. Got a problem with that?
Hello and welcome to the Super Mario Wiki, a collaborative knowledge base dedicated to the Mario franchise. We're glad to have you as a member! If you have any questions, just post them on the FAQ talk page or ask an experienced member, patroller, or administrator.
The following pages contain guidance and information about reading, authoring, and participating in the Super Mario Wiki community. If this is your first time visiting, please read our introduction.
How do I do that?
You are welcome to browse through the following categories:
Things you can do
Feel free to delete this message when you're done reading it. We hope that this information is helpful and that you have a great experience contributing to our encyclopedia and community. Remember to enjoy your time here and to also have fun!
- Short and vague. A combination I thought not possible. — Stooben Rooben 23:38, 6 February 2009 (EST)
- Laziness produces those kinds of results. ShyGuy27|Talk
You are invited...!
- The 'Shroom is celebrating the release of its Fiftieth issue on May 21st, 2011. To celebrate this special occasion, the Core 'Shroom Staff has decided to host a number of events. One of these events involves inviting special guests to write a special section. We discussed a list of possible guest writers to invite, and you have been selected as one of them.
- Since this is a very special event, the subject of these special sections does not particularly have to pertain to Mario or the wiki, although it can if desired. Should you accept our invitation, our only request will be that you make your section contain appropriate content and that it be well-written, of decent length, with acceptable grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Sections may be accepted by the Director and Sub-director until May 18th, 2011.
- We would like to see you participate. If it is possible, please inform the Director as to whether you are interested or not. We will look forward to hearing from you soon.