User talk:Mileycyrussoulja/Archive 2
|Choose a Talk Page Archive!
|This is an archive of past discussions. It is kept for historical reference only. If this page is unprotected, do not edit the contents. If you wish to start a new discussion or revive an old one, please do so on the current talk page.|
I guess so
You and I weren't doing anything bad. We're just trying to help the wiki, that's all. We're all trying to be GOOD users (at least most of us anyway).
- Um, first of all, I'm a girl (I didn't take it as a personal insult, don't worry. Just for your information). My #1 goal right now is trying to be a Patroller to, but I keep it quiet.
- And also, did you know I'm friends with BluePikminKong497 and Booderdash?
- We would all never try to hurt this wiki in any way possible. Why would we anyway? This is a fun place to be in.
- I'm 15 years old. Don't worry about mistaking me for a guy. Everyone does it when they don't know me. I actually don't mind it. I act like a guy too. I mean, I hate skinny jeans, Twilight, perfume, lipstick, yeah. It's no worry, none taken.
- Thank you! I know I'm a tomboy!
- I guess the girly thing about me is liking a baby character because I think he is cute. I also tend to wear pink, for I do not know why. Other than these things, I may not be classified as a girl. Yes, drawing pictures of Toadette screaming with a full set of teeth with stubble and smoking is definitely not someone you would classify as a girl, LOL.
- PS I like Toadette, though. And Pe
I was talking to BLOF. Also, short sleeves on girls are VERY HOT to me, tshirts, dresses, short sleeved hoodies, etc turn me on. Plus, I actullay think those "popular" girls who say stuff like "whatev", or "thats totally like really awesome". I also like it when they put their hands on their hips. And so is tied up, uniforms, goth (kinda), and definitly LONG HAIR
- My reply to you: My favorite Mario game would be Mario Kart Wii. I have some sort of obsession with that baby and I play games that have him playable more often than when not (except when I sister is there, she thinks my obsession of Baby Luigi is WAAYY too much). Examples are the Mario baseball series, Mario & Luigi Partners in Time, Mario Kart Double Dash, and then, Mario Kart Wii.
- I love New Super Mario Bros. Wii more than Super Mario Galaxy 2. Other than being innovative, New Super Mario Bros. Wii had fun mutliplayer action that my sister and I can enjoy without having any sort of limitations.
- @Booderdash: I HATE skinny jeans. Hate it hate it hate it HATE IT. Don't care if it makes me look prettier or hotter or whatever, it's EXTREMELY uncomfortable and makes your butt look bigger (which reminds me of Wario). It's WAAYY too tight for my liking. I like better looser ones, like the ones the boys wear.
- I'd rather cross my arms together than put them on my hips (with usually an irritated expression). Those "popular" girls are "like" machines; they say "like" in what, almost every word? Hello, I like ice cream! I dunno, I hate dresses as well (during my middle school promotion, me and my sister didn't wear even a skirt!), and I like to dress casually.
I would just like to adwise you that boys like big asses;) Though I guess it could make you uncomfortable, never thought of that, but then again, its hot seeing a girl grab at it. Weeheehee I'm getting warm just thinking of it. (but MEN wh have big butts are so much of a turn-off, you wouldn't even believe it), its an abmonitaion on nature. And who cares about the "like", I actually do that verbally, but not when I'm typing.
I think I'm a little bit young for this, even though I'm 15 years old. I've been living in isolation. What I know for sure is that I tend to talk to the boys more than the girls. I stated to myself before that I will only like people that have nice personalities, and are intelligent. I'm just worried that I won't get someone I like in my college or even my working years, due to me being so...introverted. I don't really call myself pretty either (since I don't really care for my looks, only important stuff like hygiene and cleanliness), even though my parents say I'm pretty.
MCD, tsk tsk tsk, thinking so many perverted thoughts :D I like it lol. You know its funny, Big butts actually grossed me out before. Just now has it turned me on. Same thing with breasts. They used to gross me out, but seeing 60 hot chicks with them these two first school days (they've grown!) They've beagan to turn me on. Howver I like it when a girl wears shortsleeves ABOVE ANYTHING ELSE. Its a fetish of mine. So is when a girl is tied up, its just an unusual fetish of mine. I also especially like hair. Hair is one of the most important things to me besides persdnality. Booderdash (talk) does NOT want to sign his hame right now!
I'm with BLOF on all of this, and we are too young to be talking about this. But ewwww I HATE wearing dresses! I like to dress casual, but no skinny jeans either. They are just way to uncomfortable. Fawfulfury65
- Ok, if it's bad, then we should stop. PS I made some cool animated GIFs! Now I know how!
- I love Band Geeks as well. Spongebob is my most favorite cartoon right now. I always change my quotes when I feel like it.
- I think it's unfair too. Some people are on this wiki are older than us and maybe have girlfriends or boyfriends. The warning is no big deal anyway. Besides, this is our talk-pages. Why can't we do what we want that's, uhh, appropriate? I find what you're talking about appropriate and I understand. Maybe just because I'm older, but I dunno.
- I have to drum up a band. Heh. Drum up a band. Band humor.
- Your new signature is ok. It does remind me of YouTube poop. But, right now, I have no appetite, so the looks of any type of food makes me barf. This includes Yoshi Cookies.
- Archives, whatever. I'm still talking to you.
- Is this the part where we do the butt-kicking? No, that's the course line. Oh, I want to do some butt-kicking!
- I don't normally act like this, but I have absolutely NO appetite at all for any sort of food. I think it's the side-effect of the medicine I'm taking.
- I don't play Legend of Zelda, nor Sonic. I play other Nintendo series, though. Kirby, Pokemon, and Super Smash Bros. But that's all. I'm mainly a Mario fan.
- (Forgot the lines a little) I guess I have to start another band before SQUILLIAM IS HERE, AAAHH!!
No. No one knows how much Wario weighs. I tried giving a number, but I wasn't even close. If he can rip the time and space fabric, but black holes cannot, then he must weight that much.
Haha, my brother made most of that up. I hate Wario's fart though. It smells horribly
- I read it, and Wario is a liar. Nintendo is a liar. Have you seen anyone weigh Wario in the games? No. Black holes make an infinite hole in the fabric time and space, Wario rips it. Wario lives in a separate universe as we do, that's why yo don't see the Mushroom World in destruction.
- Regarding picture of me, I have several issues. First, I don't have the proper printer to upload my pictures I take with a camera to the computer. Second, I hate pictures of my actual self and I like to keep it secret.
- This is all you need for your question to be answered.
- If I look at those pictures, I'll never look at you the same way ever again 0_0
- Whoo-hoo, I'm happy to see people doing maintenance with their computer. Defragmenting the hard drive (recommended to do that in Safe Mode), installing software, programs, finding a sound setting, changing my desktop icons, changing my mouse icons, changing my XP look. All of that jazz.
- I hate laptops though. I rather have a desktop.
- I hate laptops because the screen is mighty tiny and the keyboard inputs are so slow, plus laptops are less powerful than the almighty desktop.
- What kind of laptop are you using? My sister uses an Acer Notebook, Windows 7 installed. I use Windows XP, dunno what hardware is in my computer, blah. My desktop is getting crappier and crappier everyday, with the occasional crashes and blue screens.
- What kind of Windows? 7 or XP? I recommend you defrag your drive in Safe Mode, and it should only take about an hour to complete, but it all depends on how large your drive is or how many drives you plan to defrag. Me, I rarely do it. My father does it. I'm just afraid I might do something wrong and mess up the computer (this is coming from a person who had to wipe her memory 4 TIMES!).
- No, my phone number is not 555-121-1212. Anyone who states that their phone number starts with 555 has a 100% chance of it being phony, since no actual numbers out there start with 555. Check on shows like Spongebob, they make up that phone number all the time that starts with 555.
- Well, mine does (blue screened). I didn't install anything malicious either. I think my computer is getting a little too old (I had it since 2006, I believe).
- I hate loud and spontaneous noises, so I get what you mean.
No, I don't, but my mother and my brother does, and it's obnoxious. XP
- I live in the Pacific Time Zone, in California, so I'm 3 hours behind. Are you in the same zone as BluePikminKong and Fawfulfury, the East Coast Time Zone?
- I hate it when music suddenly starts playing loudly, especially in my Ipod Nano X_x
- Ok, SWEET DREAMS! I have the strangest dreams out there, and most of them are video game related. I'll let you sleep. We can always continue this tomorrow.
- Oh, so you live in thunderstorm land? I HATE thunderstorms, I want to thank myself that I don't live in Florida (or Oklahoma, tornado land).
- I get the strangest dreams about video games. Most are about Mario and his trustworthy little pal, Baby Luigi (since LGM and I love Mario and Baby Luigi). I forgot what my most recent dream was about, but I recalled seeing artwork for Mario Kart 3DS and Baby Luigi was in it! I was overjoyed...UNTIL I WOKE UP! Man, I hate that when that happens.
- GOOD NIGHT!
- SEE YOU!! So glad I'm 3 hours behind...
Ok, last time: NIGHTY NIGHT!!
For planets, no. I mean, maybe there will be an OFFICIAL planet in some other games, where and we'll have to delete the redirects to make room for the real article. Since the planet names are made up anyways.
how about this? You want to be friends? I'll give you some pages that need redirects and we can both work on them. Does that sound good? Here
You got a Userbox!
Mmm, theres too many redirects, I don't have time for it anyways. I'll just write over the redirect if an official name comes. Then again, I might but who knows? But yeah, the episode name redirects can't be deleted since they're official.
I had no dreams either...that I can recall.
You can click on random page and see if you spot an error in that page to fix. Or other stuff that you're pretty knowledgeable about and could use more information.
- Me? Spelling tests are always cake. What a real achievement for me is getting 600/600 on my science California Standard Test, while I was in 8th grade. I must be real proud of that. I always score Advanced on my California Standard Tests, which is the highest level. I sometimes get Proficient, though.
- Still, I can't believe I managed to get a PERFECT score on that test. I thought I was just an ordinary joe, not excelling at anything. I don't study, I sometimes don't do my homework, I care about computers more than homework, I have ADHD, yeah.
- I get finals, too at the end of semesters. I'll get the PSAT testing this year, and I'll learn how to DRIVE!! Yippeee!! I won't be taking History test this year (it's supposed to be a sophomore test), because I took it last year, and I got an Advanced score too! :)
- I told you, I'm 15 years old, sophomore at my school. Yes, I do have ADHD, and it could be the cause of all my organization problems, so I'm on metadate to cure that thing.
- Spell check doesn't catch all errors. I just caught one that has "help" instead of "held". If the words look lack these, the spell cheek wouldn't bee able too caught that.
I had a nice day today. I took a trip to the beach and caught some waves. The only thing that stank was the sand in my swimsuit, that was terrible.
Nothing else notable, though. I wanted to get some fast food, but I ate spaghetti instead. Plain spaghetti with some salt.
- The gummy snack looks delicious, even though it might be riddled with High Fructose Corn Syrup or Partially Hydrogenated Oils. I also want to chew those heads off.
- The Mario merchandise I get are usually figurines and plushies :3
- I'm so jealous of my sister. She has a Mario action figure, a Mario keychain, a Mario plushie, and a Penguin Mario she made herself using silicon molds and other substances. Me? All I got is this Baby Luigi figure thing made out of white substance that I made and painted myself. THAT'S ALL I GOT. NO MORE BABY LUIGI.
- I also have these following items: a Toad action figure, a Shy Guy figurine, a Luigi keychain, and a Mushroom string thing you put on your phone. And these following beanie toy things: Mario, Luigi, Wario, Toad, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Bowser, Super Mario World Yoshi, Yoshi's Story Yoshi, and those Yoshis with Red, Blue, Yellow, Black color alternatives. I think I got that from Nintendo Power. It looks like the toys you see in a photograph of Shigeru Miyamoto.
That was one of the weirdest stories ever 0_0. What was Peach eating? Super duper explosive broccoli beans covered in highly flatulence milk?
Besides, Peach is supposed to be a graceful, sweet lady. And....she just farts as if it were nothing. How can such a release of methane cause such a fire? Wow...
- Peace out!? It's 9:30 here! Oh, wait, you live in the East Coast Time Zone, so it's....12:30.
- Peach *farts* out, then
- I read the first part of the story, but stopped when it mentioned bad words (SHIP HIGH IN TRANSIT!). I saw Baby Peach fart, Toadette fart, yeah, all the women farting.
- Wow.....I wouldn't want to live in a world like that. I saw the reaction of everyone else and the destruction of some buildings.
- I don't like Gary Takes a Bath either, but I thought the girl was funny. "Imagine," *picture sees soap, ducks, the bath* *A girl appears out of nowhere, with pigtails and looking crazy, also giggling*. "Sorry I made you see that." FUNNY!
Me too. Even for me right now, it looks incredibly creepy. It should be rated T for having a game over screen like that. I saw beta videos of Luigi's Mansion too, and they look creepy with Luigi screaming.
I read the first one. I dunno what to say, I'm pretty speechless. I liked the part where Peach was getting tortured because she couldn't fart. Then, when Mario and Luigi thought it would be safe for her to hold it, she released the worst fart imaginable. MORAL: Don't go with farting princesses, OR YOU SHALL PAY.
I haven't read the other fanfic yet, mainly because I was inspired to create a fanfic of my own.
- Uhh, yeah. I have always been creating fanfics, though. I love writing stories, but the last time I typed up a story was a long time ago.
- I can type that up if you want. And I don't have to publish it. I can make it all in my userpage or something like that.
- Oh man, I always thought ZSS is a robot 0_0 How can robots fart? I'd like to do a Peach farting problem, of course!
- I remember that part. It's funny too, as Toon Link doesn't die or anything, and he runs away scared, bumping into the walls.
- Here's one. It's from a newspaper I wrote myself!
Yoshi Falls: A Tourist Attraction People Debate on This Place For Its Boringness and Hazards
Everyone knows this place called Yoshi Falls. Constructed by Yoshi himself, he says that it is the safest, most reliable place for wild animals to come and roam about. Yoshi says that he takes extremely good care of the animals and helps the environment by recycling and picking up trash. He also said that it is very fun to explore. However, people think that his claims are all false
The National Park
The place called Yoshi Falls was successful, so it got declared as a national park. Yoshi Falls is a small place with a waterfall flowing through the roads. There is a small lake in the center with a giant Yoshi Egg in it. The place is only 2 acres big, but it is popular. The construction built on the waterfalls helps people see the lake through binoculars without any warning of cars. Cars have to drive through the waterfall. At first, there was a lot of wildlife in the place. Then, they disappeared. Up until now, no one knew what caused it.
A lot of people loved those wild animals. With them gone, they got bored extremely quickly. Yoshi kept telling them that the egg was the main source of interest and the animals are on a migration. Yoshi is no biologist though. Biologist Skinny Yoshi says that the animals don't migrate at this time of the year. "Dude, don't listen to her. I got my brain cells back and they are on a migration. Their migratory patterns can change, you know," says Yoshi. Again, Yoshi isn't a scientist, so no one would listen to him. Besides, a lot of people are fed up with Yoshi, with or without brain cells.
The Report of Trash
When the animals started disappearing, so did the tidiness. There was more trash building up every year in Yoshi Falls. Evidence suggests that either Yoshi himself is doing it, or Yoshi doesn't even bother to scrape it up or hire anyone else. "It's MY land, so no one dare messes it up!" says Yoshi. It may be both reasons causing this trash.
According to Luigi, super-smart guy, he said that Yoshi himself and several other people did it. "I did some DNA samples on this water bottle and Yoshi's fingerprints. They match!" says Luigi. Yoshi quickly opposes it, but DNA can't lie. Yoshi claimed that he only threw a little bit of trash in it. He claims that he threw trash to help the animals. "I guess trash isn't such a harmful thing at all!" Yoshi exclaims. Skinny objected it because trash does cause harm to organisms. Luigi also supported the fact Yoshi done it. Luigi got a lot of trash samples. All of the fingerprints on it matched Yoshi's. Yoshi, however, still refuses to admit it.
Shootings are Bad for You
People finally discover why the animals are disappearing. Every week, Yoshi does a shooting season with himself and Birdo. They killed a lot of birds, deer, and other animals. People got tired of seeing no animals and that giant egg. So this National Park became the Boring Park. Yoshi got mad. He then supplied the travelers with fresh meat from farms or what he said. When Luigi took one, he found out it was the meat of the Northern Cardinal. Luigi reported this to the government. When Yoshi had no defendants, he was immediately guilty. He got thrown in jail. When Birdo found out, she got so ashamed that she wouldn't shoot anymore.
Zygote Lake: The New and Improved?
When Yoshi got thrown in jail, the people decided to rename and renew this dumped place. It was called Zygote Lake because of its small size. Also, we get an egg from zygote. Luigi and Skinny decided to leave the egg there for food for wild animals. Luigi and Skinny had many plans of attracting wild animals into the place. Skinny set a lot of feeders there. Luigi made seeds grow into plants naturally.
Luigi and Skinny also had to get rid of the trash in the area. Luigi invented a new device that detects trash in region and makes them holograms. Then, you can delete them permanently. Soon, the place got a little tidier. Luigi and Skinny also filtered the water so the fish can swim in it. The waterfall was dying because of trash but once it got removed, the waterfalls are now grand and beautiful. A variety of animals now come to Zygote Lake and feed on the plants and the egg. The egg must be very tasty and nutritious because it got eaten up in just one day. More visitors come to this new and improved place. And what's Yoshi's case? Yoshi will remain in jail for a decade.
Note: This got sent to my sister 5/2/08
Random Recap on Girls
Unlike Fawfulfury65 and BLOF, I'm actually kinda a girly girl that has evrything(im not using those terms) exept popularity and long hair. Just some random fact. BYE!
PS- and I'm not tall at all(hehe, that rhymed)
PPS- I like wearing skinny jeans and dresses.
Sure, why not? NO!!! You're weird. And you're not gonna have any luck on Facebook, Myspace, Youtube, or anything else exept this and I ain't putting any pictures on. But I will state that I'm only twelve years old. Sgt.Boo(my brother) is 11.
I joined in 09, but I was way less active then. Oh and on your first talk archive you got a lot of warnings, LOL! But you're not as bad as me cause I've been blocked!
Popular girls are so hot (that IS approiate and has no bad things in it), anyways, I have a Facebook account and a Youtube (and successful in both as I'm kinda popular in school), but youtube has nothing to do with Facebook and Myspace. Facebook, Myspace and Twitter are for your personal life and is more successful if you have more friends in real life. On YOUTUBE, however, you can become friends with as many strangers as you like and the main thing however is making videos anyways.
I'm sorta boy-crazy, though. But the one thing I love more than boys and even this wiki are dogs.
Woah, I once started poking around on facebook to see my friends and saw your profile before. That's odd. And when I saw your last name I freaked out for a second cause there's a kid at my school named Nick Carlin. LOL
My friend's facebook is Jaskiran Kaur Walia. You have to look through her pictures and there's one with multiple poeple and one of them is me. Well, gtg my cousins are coming in like, 5 minutes. Here's my usebox.
Just kidding about leaving. I'll get off when they actually come.
I'm twelve, and I was eleven there, I think. It was October of last year, so I barely look different.
|Please stop creating fan-named redirects on the Super Mario Wiki. This isn't a warning, and it's possible that you made a mistake by accident or without realizing it; this is simply a reminder for your information. If the action continues, then a warning will be issued. Thanks for reading and keep contributing.|
If this reminder was not issued by an administrator or patroller and you feel it was undeserved, you may appeal it.
I just had a dream last night!
Hooboy, here how it goes.
In my dream, I was playing Mario Kart Double Dash!! I was in DK Mountain. Guess who I was using? If you played Pokemon, you should know who I'm going to say as a partner: Articuno! Yup, Articuno was my partner with Baby Luigi in the dream. Articuno is a heavyweight character, so I used Baby Luigi and Articuno in a Wario Car.
Articuno makes computer-generated noises, not people noises. Its special item is Blizzard, which homes on the opponent like a Red Shell, but freezes them solid. It has a special ability; it can enable my kart to soar in the air by hitting a certain button. In order to unlock Articuno, you must beat it in DK Mountain while it's flying. Yup, that's my latest dream.
Some other stuff in my dreams I had last night: Baby Mario and Baby Luigi in Mario Kart Double Dash can receive any special items any time, with no item limit. This means I can have two special items from Item Boxes. I received a Yoshi Egg and Triple Red Shells at the same time. Gengar is also a playable opponent, with a special item Shadow Ball with no known effect, not in my dream anyway.
See, I get very strange dreams, don't I?
- I love my dreams too, but they become something of the past when I wake up. I'm so glad that it occurred TODAY.
- My sister also had strange dreams. She dreamed of Yoshi, Mario, Toad, Wario, and Luigi exploring...ice? Water? Dunno. Then sharks started attacking and Mario transformed into a whale shark and started attacking the other sharks. Then, stalagcites started popping everywhere? I think.
- She also had a dream where Kirbies were infiltrating a base. Her dreams are more like movies instead of video games, unlike mine.
- Link would be cool, yet odd in Mario Kart. He's like the medieval times, but his times sure are changing (with the steamboat and train).
- You beat Wind Waker? My brother did too, but it was a long time ago. He also beat Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks, but, unfortunately, I know nothing of those games, though I did watch my bro play the Wind Waker.
- I'm not getting Donkey Kong Country Returns, because I and my sister had enough of platformers. We'd root for Mario Sports Mix or Mario Kart 3DS instead.
- My first option, call the exterminator. He'd do something about this. If Wario refuses, I'll call the police. GET OUT OF MY HOUSE, PEOPLE!
- Waluigi. Is. Going. To. DIE. I love birds. I'll send my pack of birds to attack him.
- Tatanga: GO SOMEWHERE ELSE TO PLAY THAT GAME!! GET OUT OF MY PROPERTY!!
- Ahh, I'm not that welcoming, aren't I?
Oh yes, I'm always heartbroken when my save files go corrupt. I remember a long time ago, my Wii stopped working (well, stopped playing Wii games). I sent my Wii to Nintendo to fix it. When it came back, all my data....GONE. Super Smash Bros. Brawl was complete, all the games I had...complete. And there they were....GONE. I got over it though, by playing the games again, but still.
I have a bunch of video game related dreams, but I get so much, that I don't remember them. It's something routine and daily I have. Wow. You get strange dreams too. Who's heard of Miis farting?
- Not only Brawl gets deleted, but Super Mario Galaxy, Mario Super Sluggers, Mario Kart Wii, Mario Party 8, etc also all got deleted. All my Miis were gone too, except some I saved on my Wiimote. It was horrible. I had to start ALL over again. I would NEVER delete my Melee or Brawl save data, unless some sort of glitch happened, a la Kirby Dreamland N64 (In one of my old files, no matter WHAT I do with Target Test, I still couldn't unlock it).
- I had no dreams worth mentioning this night. Bummer.
- I'd welcome Baby Luigi, give him some milk, and give him a big hug! :3 TAKE THAT WARIO!
- No dreams tonight. Not even a single one.
- Yup, very terrible. All your efforts go down the drain, never to be seen again. At least I got most of my data I want back, but it's still terrible. Brawl became partially unplayable after Nintendo repaired it, stupid freaks. Brawl was always playable for my Wii.
- I'd give all the babies a hug, some milk, and some stories!
I don't really HATE any of them. I just say I like Baby Yoshi the least, because he NEVER appears in games where the other babies also appears. It would be pretty cool if that happened. Second least is Baby Donkey Kong, maybe because there already is a Donkey Kong Jr.? I still like him, but I use him the least when it comes to drawing and stories.
That's terrible! I feel sorry for your friend! 40 is a LOT of data.
I'd probably tell them stories about Mario, Wario, other characters, and maybe get my toys to explain the story in vivid detail.
- A lot of hilarious, unfortunate events happened to Wario. I remember tossing him in the water, then the sharks started attacking him because he smelled so bad. Lightning keeps on striking him. He manages to stay in 12th place for 12 races, thus getting 0 points in Mario Kart Wii.
- Baby Wario is plain disgusting. I hate him and he smells badly. Baby Bowser can be cute sometimes, but I replace him with Bowser Jr. because they sound and look similarly.
- I'd probably give Baby Peach a kick in her bootie and I'd shout to her STOP farting.
- Baby Peach crying in Mario Kart Wii and Mario Super Sluggers sounds pretty funny, if you ask me. I like it when you flip her with a shell or tackle in Super Sluggers.
- Baby Zero Suit Samus IS freaky. My sister and I think Samus is a robot, so when there is such thing as Baby Samus, it would look like a metal nut. I know, LGM and I are weird. I'd probably welcome Baby Zero Suit Samus as long as she doesn't start farting or doing disgusting stuff.
- I'd give Baby Wario a large shove and make Baby Mario beat him up (Baby Mario hates Baby Wario).
Kiran texted me asking if I had told you to send her a friend request. I didn't. I thought she was mad at me, but she wasn't. PHEW!!!
In the pic, how did you know which one was me?
What's Booderdash's facebook? Curiousity's killing the cat. Do you think I'm ugly?
Booderdash, what a nice freind, right?
It's not DaisyRox2, its DaisyRox02!!!
School is for Fools
You didn't leave me a late reply. Rather I did. I have school and family trauma, that's why I'm not on usually.
Baby Daisy crying is funny too. I like Baby Peach, you know, I just like to hear her cry. Same with Baby Daisy.
I told, I'd admit that Baby Zero Suit Samus would look cute. I can even imagine it. Buuut, Samus is a robot. HOOOOOOOO.
- I is listening to Mario Hoops 3-On-3 music right now. I like the music, but I haven't played the game too much.
- Baby Daisy...she is just so weird and obnoxious. I don't know what you mean by "crack-up" but I interpret as her being crazy. Same for Baby Zero Suit Samus.
- Some fanmade pictures of Baby Waluigi are hideous. ESPECIALLY ones that are made from editing Baby Luigi. It just makes me vomit. Some are good, though.
- 0_0 *grabs a giant pair of scissors*.
- Sounds like a lot of "HOOPLA!" Sounds like a lot of "HOOPLA!" Sounds like a lot of "HOOPLA! HOOPLA! HOOPLA!" *tosses brick at the person saying hoopla*. Sounds like a lot of hoopla to me. Heh heh heh WRONG!! So you don't have Hoopy? I don't technically have it either, but I played it using an R4.
- The only Paper Mario I have is Paper Mario. I like the music there too, it sometimes get stuck in my head.
- Yeah, I liked Hoops 3-on-3, but I only played a little.
- For the 3D bosses, I'm wielding a chainsaw for them.
- Ok, new theory. Maybe we should play so quietly, no one can hear us.
- My favorite Mario Sports is Mario Kart. Second is the baseball series? Why? Heres a clue: BEE AYE BEE WHY EL YOU EYE GEE EYE. Say it aloud and there ya go.
- I is currently looking at Brawl texture hacks. They do seem promising and cool, and I WANT IT.
- Do instruments of torture count? No.
- Yup, I'm a fangirl (maybe, I think he's cooler than any other character out there) of Baby Luigi, but I do have tolerance, so I say I'm a huge fan of him. I like playing games where he is playable more than not. I love Mario Super Sluggers too. Graffiti Runner is the best minigame in the baseball series.
- You can search it online. I've heard of it and I wanna know all about it, so I search online. With texture hacks, you can make Bowser look like Dry Bowser, Mario wear a knight costume, and other stuff like that. It's pretty interesting to me. You can also alter stages, items, all of that sweet stuff.
- Spin it faster! Come on! *flag twirlers spin so quickly, they fly to the air and hit a blimp*
Yes, I used to beat it twice in challenge mode, but since all my data got annihilated, I had to start over. :(
I knew that. They were called the Forbidden 7. The characters you listed are wrong, however. Toon Zelda, Toon Sheik, Plusle + Minun, Dixie Kong, Dr. Mario, Mewtwo, and one more were found in the data. I forgot the last one, though.
Texture hacking. Let me get you a pic of an example.
You can read information about this in the SmashWiki. It's not too clear to me, since I just learned this today, but you can try to interpret it.
When do we get the free food?
- Yup. I want a Yoshi Island representative and it gotta be the Baby Mario Bros. Not some lousy Kamek.
- Nintendo erased my data when my Wii was unable to read my Wii discs anymore. It all started when I was playing Super Sluggers. I was playing Graffiti Runner, then the game stops. It said there was an error reading the disc and I had to stop. Next time I played, the problem persists.
- I got really irritated, so I had to get help from my parents by sending my Wii to Nintendo. We sent it, alright, and Nintendo fixed the damaged parts. However, they had to erase all of my data while doing this, but hey, at least my Wii can play Wii games again. Still, it came at a horrible cost, and it's not dollars either. It's my DATA.
- You can go to BrawlVault and they store most texture hacks there. I is currently browsing there just because it's interesting how hackers manage to do this sort of stuff.
- Wow, that's some ugly fish. Are we near those dumpster areas? I think I'm going to be sick.
- A long time ago. I kinda forgot when, though, but it was when I was in 8th-9th grade. During my first times at the Super Mario Wiki, I think.
- The Krusty Krab Pizza, is the pizza, for you and me! I know that's from a different episode, but still...
- I'm browsing BrawVault too, just to let you know.
Resident Evil 4
MSB = Magic School Bus
No, it equals Mario Superstar Baseball. Morons.
Yup, I uploaded all of that. It's no biggie anyway. I had my fun doing that. Same thing with GoodChemistry, Baby Mario gets hit by Pianta. I hate categorizing, anyway, and it's a boring, tedious task for me.
I called him Jalapeno because I called him "Pinio Boy", because I thought his name was spelled "Pinata" than "Pianta". So I called him that. Same goes with my sis. I thought I could poke a little fun by calling him Jalalpeno, because it sounds so much like "Pinio". Yes, I'm weird.
PS Have you noticed that some screenshots have Wario walking around? Yup, that was me controlling him.
- I'm not sure, but from the looks of it, it looks like you've got all of them.
- Yes, I do have the software and the hardware for it. I have no idea of how much they cost, though, since my father bought it for me spontaneously. I have a SIIG USB 2.0 Video Capture. You can buy these at any electronics store such as Best Buy.
Yes, I do remember you, and I'm pretty sure you just go to the image page, hit edit at the top, and paste in [[Category:Super Smash Bros. Brawl Images]] (or whatever other category you want) at the bottom. Make sure you have "Super Smash Bros. Brawl Images" and not just "Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
Also, would you like to be friends? Here's my box if you want it: |-
Well, good luck for him. I hate categorizing stuff, so I'm not going to help. He's crazy, isn't he? But it must be done. I'm currently busy right now, so sorry for the quick reply.
Sure I'll help. Help remind me though from time to time, since I'm currently playing resident evil like crazy (and schoolwork too). Anyways you can be a patroller on wikipedia with just 4000 edits? Easy as that?
Yeah..., but most of your edits were redirects, and redirects count as very little in Mariowiki. They mainly like edits that write alot, like 3 paragraphs or something. As far as I know, you don't have one like that yet. On the brawl thing, sure I could help. Could you give me a place to start?
Well, I really don't have that much time for Mariowiki a I had in summer. One, because I have school, and my family, and its VERY time-consuming. And second, because I'm not as interested in Mario RIGHT NOW. Right now, I'm playing resident evil. After I finish it i will go back to Mario.
Yeah sure you can be my friend. Here's my Userbox: |-
Sure. I'm 14. |-
Fake new message boxes
- When there's some modification to those fake message boxes, like "You do NOT have New Messages", they are allowed because they can't be mistaken for a real message (sorry, I didn't create these rulings, and I would like to have that changed, but a proposal failed) - Cobold (talk · contribs) 16:08, 18 September 2010 (UTC)