User talk:HK-47/Archive 4
|This is an archive of past discussions. It is kept for historical reference only. If this page is unprotected, do not edit the contents. If you wish to start a new discussion or revive an old one, please do so on the current talk page.|
Missions of Mine
Sorry by the persistance, but I think that we reach a consensus about the Wikia's moving -- I'd want the moving not for plus the statistics, but for the project's growing. You have a messenger? Or use IRC? Greets, Slade 12:20, 13 February 2007 (EST) (this msg was sent to Wayoshi too, the other who edited here)
- PS: I've edited your sig; tell me it it is good... And please sign with 4 tildes -- the date didn't appear at your signature.
- I wrote that Wayoshi can use very well HTML and wiki codetext, if you are good in these codes, tell me; I'm ready to compliment you too... --Slade 18:23, 14 February 2007 (EST)
- You don't need to have the date in your sig. I use it, though. --KPH2293 18:31, 14 February 2007 (EST)
I didn't use AIM... But if you use MSN, IRC or Skype, tell me. --Slade 14:15, 15 February 2007 (EST)
Hey Hk-47 I haven't seen you for while.--Fg 17:00, 19 February 2007 (EST)
It's basically confirmed that he's leaving for awhile.-- Aipom --
Oh, yeah, forgot to tell you. *very embarrased* Anyway, see Talk: Main Page for details. So long, o, master of awesome l33tn3ss. Don't worry; I won't die, and I won't give up. Above all, I won't forget to cite my sourcs. 3D, whaaah.. don't wanna leave!
What's Up HK-47?just dropped by to say what's up.--Fg 16:58, 26 February 2007 (EST)
I'm good.--Fg 17:13, 26 February 2007 (EST)
I heard that you Couldn't erase messages, (not warnings, I knew that... well, now I do) But then I heard you could. Can I? Max2 Or will I get in trouble?
Good,nothin much.--Fg 16:54, 28 February 2007 (EST)
Please 'Shroom section on the forums (our forums, which one did you think?) by no later than 1. Please remember to save a copy in your outbox. If you can't, be sure to tell us soon and we'll be sure to
punish you cruelly work something out.
Super Mario Bros. and Gabumon
19:48, 8 March 2007 (EST)
Potato Guy Thing
Monty Mole took care of it.-- Aipom --
Category:Paper Mario moves
Hey HK-47, should I create a Category about Mario's Partners moves in the Paper Mario Series. Since the moves for the Super Smash Bros. has one, should I make one?
- I'd say that you should, it is needed. --Bentendo 14:05, 14 March 2007 (EDT)
"the plans were in your local planning office on Alpha Centauri for over fifteen million of your Earth years" is NOT a reason for deletion. How about being serious for once, huh? Wa TC@ 17:09, 14 March 2007 (EDT)
- We can't know whether you're deleting pages recklessly or not if you don't provide a reason. Shape up now. Wa TC@ 17:15, 14 March 2007 (EDT)
- I'd like to see this SegaWiki. Have a link handy? -- Chris 18:15, 14 March 2007 (EDT)
I'm there too.-- Aipom --
Sega Wiki Cont'd
sorry i forgot to make you one cause you tied with 3D and Max for 2nd!
|HK-47/Archive 4's Userbox Tower|
Did you say your a Bears fan?
If you did i made a userbox.
-13:13, 16 March 2007 (EDT)
boooo the bears, go Niners,
Whoa, didn't think your userbox would be like that
-14:42, 16 March 2007 (EDT)