User talk:Fg/Archive 1
|This is an archive of past discussions. It is kept for historical reference only. If this page is unprotected, do not edit the contents. If you wish to start a new discussion or revive an old one, please do so on the current talk page.|
- And please sign your comments on talk pages by typing ~~~ --Yoshi62620px 18:42, 27 December 2006 (EST)
So, uh, welcome to the Wiki I guess. I like to be friendly to the new people, but I HATE it when people don't use proper grammar. I'm an elite member of the fabled grammar police. Yeah, that's right...not really. Never mind. No. No? No! Opposite of yes. NO! Yeah, sometimes I can act really weird. You should maybe check out other userpages and you would get the idea of an average userpage. You don't have to listen to me, though. Don't...give...in...to...peer...pressure. Unless it's who can eat the most pumpkin pie at once. That's some peer pressure I'd definetly give in to. Anyway, again, welcome! Also, note that I said 'I HATE it when people don't use proper grammar.' Not I hate people who don't use proper grammar. I hate people that get their file deleted because they're A, a troll, or B, putting sexual stuff on Mario's page. (See if you can find it, it's hilarious. Kinda.) Well, I guess you're getting annoyed by me, so adios!
You used to have one of those userpages that said hi IM FGGGG! Yay! Look here! Blah! That's changed now. Never mind. Bye.
Anybody would be helpful to tell me the steps on how to upload an image.I wanted to upload a new Cheep Cheep image that I found at www.planetgamecube.com 1.Go to games 2.Go to status and put all 3.Then You go to new super mario bros. 4.Then go to artwork and you'll see a fish which resembles a cheep cheep. Anybody can please upload that image.It would be helpful if you do it for me.
- Save the image anywhere you want on your Desktop or C drive.
- Go to Special:Upload and click "Browse" and find the file again. In "Destination filename", give the file a descriptive, short name, still with the same file extension (likely .jpg).
- In "Summary", summarize the picture (artwork of Cheep Cheep from New Super Mario Bros.).
- Choose a license, in this case "Art".
- Click upload.
A list of enemies from SMB 2 is not an acceptable article. As I said in my edit summary, a category would work much better. -- Son of Suns
- You should instead create a category that can be placed at the bottom of all SMB 2 enemy articles. When clicked, this category will generate a list of all SMB 2 enemies (after the category has been placed on each appropriate page, of course). -- Son of Suns
That would be fine. -- Son of Suns
Yeah, why do you ask and how do you know? User:Knife/sig1
Do you want to know why I was demoted? Its a pretty long story... but I will tell you later. I got to go. User:Knife/sig1
I was on AIM, the very same day we were exporting articles to Dkwiki. I spoke with Porplemontage on the matter of exporting. He then demoted me and said "this is a test and you have to pass". There is another reason, but its a secret. Strange huh? User:Knife/sig1
Nice UNL. What it stands for, you'll have to find out on your own.-- Aipom --
Correct.-- Aipom --
- !!! I forgot! But, as to your current problems:
- Use the shift key with \ (above the return key). Crucial symbol!
- [[Image:Whatever.ext]] is the simple way to add an image.
- Saying Hi as a user talk message is generally not accepted here. Wa TC@ 19:25, 15 February 2007 (EST)
Mario Party 8 artwork
- I'm sorry but there aren't Birdo and Dry Bones artwork yet. Neither the two new characters. -- Amaral
- Not sure of the page. I think it was gonintendo or jeuxfrance... Amaral
Long time no see!
Sup? -- Son of Suns
- Busy with school and work. Not much time for the wiki, but I still try to get in a few edits everyday. -- Son of Suns
Uhh, Hi. -- Sir Grodus
Reply: Mario Party Sites
Here are all that I could find.