The 'Shroom:Issue XXXV/Fun Stuff
Sadly, this month no one answered the Picross. Here are 3 more picross for you to solve. Instructions, here.
Remember, if you think you have it, PM me!
I’m a big nerd about Nintendo.
I’m trying to collect all of their games and consoles.
I have a best friend who looks a lot older than me and I have a mom that makes brief appearances.
My little games are all about video games.
My name hints at my age.
I own a board that can turn into a flying board.
Guess who I am.
I am a great racer.
I’m the fastest native on my island.
I try to disguise my species, although I do a poor job at it.
When my true face is shown, it resembles another racer.
If you win against me, you get one of the main items.
In the end, I collect the relic of the main foe.
Try to figure out who I am.
I’m a big nerd about Nintendo. - 9-Volt loves Nintendo games.
I’m trying to collect all of their games and consoles. - 9-Volt house showcases many consoles.
I have a best friend who looks a lot older than me and I have a mom that makes brief appearances. - 18-Volt and 5-Volt My little games are all about video games. - Microgames
My name hints at my age. - 9-Volt does look nine years old.
I own a board that can turn into a flying board. - SK8.
I am a great racer. - Piantissimo always challenges Mario to races.
I’m the fastest native on my island. - He's the only guy that races Mario on Isle Delfino.
I try to disguise my species, although I do a poor job at it. - He wears a Pianta mask, and that's about it.
When my true face is shown, it resembles another racer. - Hacking the game to remove the mask makes him look identical to the Running Man from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
I f you win against me, you get one of the main items. - Shine Sprites.
In the end, I collect the relic of the main foe. - Magic Paintbrush.
1. There are 2 characters in the Mario series that are a pun on the Moby *bleep* sailor, Ishmael, called ____ and ____.
2.In Rare's absence, rights to work and build upon the Donkey Kong series were given to ____.
3. In Paper Mario, the player can obtain a Red Vase by buying a ____, ____, another ____, and a _____ in that order. 4. In the beta version of Super Mario Bros. 3, ____ and ____ were once planed as the game's minigame hosts, but they got replaced by Toads.
5. A ____ Animal Buddy was supposed to be in Donkey Kong Country, but got scrapped for unknown reasons.
6. In Mario Kart 64, a ____ was planed as a playable character, but was replaced by ____ in the final version.
7. In the late 1990, the level ____ from Super Mario 64 was featured in a milk commercial, along with Mario.
8.In Donkey Kong Country 3, Wrinkly Kong could sometimes be seen playing ____ in her Save Cave.
9. In Super Mario 64, if the player ____, the camera could be controlled via this while Peach congratulates Mario after the final boss.
1. Ishnail and Fishmael
3. Dusty Hammer, Dried Pasta, another Dusty Hammer and a Dried Shroom
4. Koopa Troopas and Hammer Bros.
6. Magikoopa, Donkey Kong
7. Wet-Dry World
8. Super Mario 64
9. Connects a second N64 controller to the Nintendo 64