The 'Shroom:Issue XXIII/Director's Notes
Heyo, welcome to the Director's Notes. Either you've read all of the paper to get down to this last section...or, you just clicked the link that said "Director's Notes". Either way, let me get my spiel over with.
I've been writing for The 'Shroom for over a year, and I am extremely excited and grateful to be it's Director. I'd like to thank the 47 people who supported me in the election. With all those support votes, I feel very welcomed into leading the team. =)
I'd like to congratulate Tucayo, who's worked extremely hard at the 'Shroom, dedicating his time to 8 sections, I think it is. I'm happy to have him as the Sub-Director, so everything should work out fine.
And to those of you who have lost faith in The 'Shroom, I say the following:
Learn to have some faith in newbies.
Alright, now to the more technical part of the paper.
- Stooben Rooben (talk) (THAT'S ME, NOOB) is in charge of the Monthly Report.
- Corka Cola (talk) is in charge of Upcoming Games.
- Luigifreak (talk) is in charge of the Review Corner.
- Grapes (talk) is now in charge of the Interview section.
- Xpike (talk) is now head of the Fake News.
- The Fun Stuff section is large enough to have its own sub-section. Thus, Z3r0 Tw0 (talk) is head of the Fun Stuff team. I can't wait to see how he handles the job!
- Hyper Kirby (talk) has introduced a new section called "Music Supplier". He will supply us with 5 songs from the Mario series and tell us about them. Good luck, chap.
- Bloc Partier (talk) has a review section as well. He does reviews on the classic games most people ignore. It's about time they got some recognition. =)
What to Expect Next Month
Some users can't get their sections in on time, which is understandable due to the fact that most of them started only a week ago. So, should their sections not arrive next month, they will be removed from the 'Shroom's team. From that month forth, any member who is one month late without reason will be fired. I'm not trying to be cruel, but it seems like it's the best way to make sure the paper stays on the ball.
Next month, we will also be introducing some new sections. Expect to see:
- Additional Commentary — this section allows users to PM or e-mail 'Shroom staff members questions, comments, or suggestions. The recipient of the message will then PM me that "commentary" with their reply.
- Fan Fiction Monthy — in this section, users can submit their own work. In other words, if they create a comic, story, movie, song, or whatever based on the Mario series, they can submit it here to be posted in the following issue of the 'Shroom.
We may be adding a few other sections, but that's what we've got so far. Massive kudos to everyone who maintains a healthy diet on 'Shrooms. XP Also, there may be some months in which I cannot post the paper; during those months, Tucayo (talk) will take over for me. Furthermore, I wish the best of luck to all of our staff members; may they find their terms writing for the paper be enjoyable. I hope you all enjoy this month's issue of The 'Shroom!
Sub Director's Notes!
HI everybody! and welcome to *drumroll* THE SUB DIRECTOR?S NOTES! *applause* Me is Tucayo, the new sub director, and me is pretty happy of being it. And that's all.
What? You say its very short???
Hmm... its true, i might get fires if i dont write something bigger, so lets see....
Hyper Kirby is writing a new section called Music Supplier!
but he wont write it, I'm sure
Lets see, what else *Searchs in a huge pile of papers*
DRy Paratroopa signed up for the Monthly Report
Corka Cola for the upcoming games
I hope there will be Fake News in this issue
*drinks coffee* WHAT? why am i drinking coffee, i dont even like it!
Tuttifruutti *copies, pastes* TutiFrutti112 and Grapes are also new here, And Bloc Partier has a new section called Classic Reviews
OK, now its better, Thats all Folks!
Continue reading the Shroom
NOt good in combination with other pronotions
Valid until March 11th