Shouldn't this have a better name? Like Link (Wind Waker).
Unfourtunely, Toon Link is offical. HyperToad
- There's Image:0181465001201628972.jpg, though I would like to know where from. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 14:22, 29 January 2008 (EST)
- Toon Link will be called Young Link in america
- Toon Link is just in Japan
Xluidi and lanky kong STILL haven't said where they found the image. HyperToad
The "New" young link? Sounds weird.
Young Link in America?
That makes no sense. The Link in Brawl and Toon Link are two different people. Link from SSB and Melee was OoT Link. Young Link is OoT Link but younger. Brawl Link is TP Link, and is a descendant of OoT/Melee Link. Toon is a descendant of TP Link, as TP takes place before Hyrule gets flooded, and Wind Waker takes place after. There are multiple Links. They are not all the same. So it's more likely that he will be called WW Link. Lucario The Aura is with me...
- All you said was true. I really hope they keep him as Toon Link (Hero of the Winds! :D) because he shouldn't be young Link-people may confuse him for Twilight Link as a younger self. Paper Jorge ( Talk·Contributions)·
- It is indeed Toon Link in America. Just check this out:
- Snake: Mei Ling, who is this kid with the cat eyes...?
- Mei Ling: Oh, they call him Toon Link. Doesn't he look familiar?
- Snake: Yeah, he looks just like Link.
- Mei Ling: But you know there've been several people who've gone by that name, right? They all have certain things in common--green clothes, a sword, a shield... But they all came from different lands and lived in different eras. And yet the spirit of the hero of the Triforce is timeless. It's an essence that transcends history.
- Snake: I think I can relate to that.
- Mei Ling: Huh? What do you mean?
- Snake: There's been more than one "Snake," too, you know...
Convincing enough?AndyKusanagi 10:44, 18 March 2008 (EDT)
- What proposal are you talking about? - Cobold (talk · contribs) 18:30, 18 March 2008 (EDT)
Paper Mario and Toon Link
Does anyone think that Toon Link and Paper Mario are compareable? They're both alternate versions of real Nintendo characters. Do any of their stories count as canon in the normal series? Why Bother (talk)