|Throwback Galaxy has won a Mario Award in the Seventh Awards Ceremony!!
If this is too short, don't delete it. Add more to it. The reason it's so short, is because there isn't much we know about it, other than what's written in the article.--TheUltimateKoopa 07:17, 17 May 2010 (EDT)
The reason is that is a conjectural name for a galaxy whose name has not been revealed oficially yet. Upcoming elements with conjectural names should be deleted unless there is an official source or reference that may prevent this. ¢oincoll€ctor
- I'm not sure, the name is in Japanese so I don't know, but it is conjectural. --FREAK ~Game Freak~ OUT!
If it is conjectural, no matter the language, and there is no official source at least for this (words from Nintendo, IGN, Famitsu...), has to be deleted. By the way, I know that you've seen these videos from Youtube, but that source's not enough certainly. ¢oincoll€ctor
- It was IGN who actually mentioned the words "Throwback Galaxy". Listen to their Nintendo Voice Chat. Also, rather than deleting it, we could just rename the article to something less conjectural.
The preceding unsigned comment was added by TheUltimateKoopa (talk).
Just a theory, but...
...is it possible that Supermassive Galaxy and the Throwback Galaxy are the same? Coincidentally, footage of both "galaxies" are shown in one video.
- Why would it? Why would they have Whomp's Fortress as part of an already confirmed galaxy, rather than it's own? And just because they are in the same video, does not make them the same. There are loads of clips from sites (particularly the Japanese one), that have multiple galaxies.--TheUltimateKoopa 13:26, 18 May 2010 (EDT)
I think we should merge this galaxy with Whomps fortress. Since the Bob-omb buddies say that they've met Mario and Luigi before that REALLY makes me think Throwback Galaxy and Whomps fortress are the same places. The silver star mision is even called "Silver Stars at WHOMPS FORTRESS".
The preceding unsigned comment was added by Jacob (talk).
- It may be the same place, but it's not the same level and it's named differently. Koopalmier 18:18, 20 June 2010 (UTC)
The arena where you fight the whomp isn't a planet of its own. It's the underside of the Whomp's fortress. This is a very easy thing to understand so i wondered why anyone didn't change it. Nevertheless i will delete the "Whomp King's planet" section or at least rename it: Whomp King's Arena. User:MarioMaster720
Glitch/beta Green Star?
I've noticed a Green Star on the underside where the Whomp King was fought. It didn't count to my star total when I obtained it. Is this known, and should it be mentioned? CuboneKing 02:46, 25 August 2010 (UTC)
I think you mean the first Green Star. I saw GS1 under the King's planet, but the Black hole sucked me when I tried to get it. (Green Star 1 can be found under the moving platform on the right in Throwback Galaxy. It can be seen on the King's planet.)
Any proof of this galaxy existing at one time?
There is a problem with the green star 3 section, Someone misspelled Sliver Stars in the Whomp Fortress but when I tried to fix it the link (Throwback Galaxy,) turned bold and did not work,help!Tomz123 (talk)
- It was supposed to be [[#Silver Stars in Whomp's Fortress|Silver Stars in Whomp's Fortress]], not [[Throwback Galaxy#|Silver Stars in Whomp's Fortress]]. The # shows which section the link leads to, and I assume you know what | is for. For example: [[World 1 (New Super Mario Bros. Wii)#World 1-1|World 1-1]]. But if the section is in the same article, you don't have to put the article's name, just the # and the section (and then the | ). For example, this is to go to the above section in this talk page [[#Bob-Boom Galaxy|Bob-Boom Galaxy]]. Mario JC