Wait, this whole "Not a hub" is ridiculous. I mean, planets move through space, so the Mushroom World is revolving around the center of the universe, therefore, Princess Peach's castle from Super Mario 64 DS is technically moving through space at God knows how fast. KS3 (talk · )
- That "spaceship" is more than twice smaller than all other hubs. You can't explore in it either. But that doesn't make it not a hub; it's still the place that controls all of your operations.
List of crew members
...Or more accurately, why not add a list of characters that Mario can meet on the Starship Mario? I know that there's a Star Bunny, a Whittle, and a couple of Gearmos that appear on it eventually. - Smashgoom202 11:26, 25 May 2010 (EDT)
I have gotten all 242 stars, and a complete list of the people who join Mario on the ship are...
- a Whittle
- a Bob-omb Buddy
- a Bee
- a Penguin
- a Star Bunny
- a Jibberjay
- several (stay on ship until fed)
I am pretty sure that's it, but if I forgot to type any I'll add that in my list as soon as I can.-Ultimate Gamer
In reading this article, I've noticed that large portions of it have been copied (in exact words) from the Prima guide of the game. Isn't that against the rules of this wiki?--Shadow34 01:28, 20 June 2010 (UTC)
- Plagiarism is frowned upon everywhere. It's common sense to NOT plagiarize. So, yes, it is against the rules of the wiki.
All right then, I've rewritten the copied sections.--Shadow34 23:24, 13 July 2010 (UTC)
- Starship Mario looks more like Mario than Luigi in my eyes 0_0
- Which toad is this? I never even heard of the starship Mario looking Like Luigi. I'm sure that if it was going to look like luigi, they would have strenched the face to look like an upside down bowling pin. Also, It has the trademark "M" on the ship, and the nose, eyes, and hat is found in both Mario & Luigi's features. Baby
- Oh, and don't forget the six-bumped mustache. And the fatness. Maybe people say it because the cap of the starship is green?
- Well i remember finding a green toad on the starshroom when you go through the teleporter near his ear saying that. The only reason I agree with that toad is because, starship mario's hat is green. i used luigi and it's still starship mario?! What the heck Nintendo?! What do you think?! Luigi isn't good enough just to make a starship luigi?!
- Yes, Fuzzipede27, Luigi isn't good enough (joking!). BUT...this certainly is a strange thing to be arguing over.--Shadow34 23:27, 13 July 2010 (UTC)
I don't really see what this argument is about. If someone in the game says that the ship looks like Luigi, put it into the article. If not, then leave it out. There is no point in arguing about if that Toad is actually justified in saying it. Whatever the game says goes into the article. - Gabumon(talk) 23:35, 13 July 2010 (UTC)
Does anyone have a picture of how it looked before it looked like Mario? I think it would be a good addition to the article.Omegatron 16:15, 19 August 2010 (UTC)
- I think it's in the beta elements page. Fawfulfury65
- No, I mean in the final game. When you first go on the ship in the game it looks different but it changes to look like Mario's head when you give the Lumas the power star.Omegatron 16:26, 19 August 2010 (UTC)
Second Green Luma
You get it by getting all 120 stars and all comet medals, not when you complete Cosmic Clone Wall Jumpers. I completed that mission, but it took me Throwback Throwdown's Speed Run to get the second Luma.
The preceding unsigned comment was added by Waluigi vs Wario (talk).
Oh, sorry if that's wrong, I was actually replaying the entire game while I was editing, and I got each comet medal as I completed each galaxy, so for me, the second Green Luma appeared when I got to the last level of the Flip-Out Galaxy... PHOENIX (talk • edits) 06:57, 11 December 2010 (UTC)
Second casino hungry luma
I had it appear on this playthrough when I got my 90th star. I'd done every star possible up to that point; everything in Worlds 1 to 5 was as complete as possible, and I'd just started World 6. I did the hidden star of Melty Monster, then the first mission - then it appeared. That was my 90th star, so the 86 stars thing is wrong. I'm not going to change it, though, because it might not always be 90. There might be other prerequisites, such as being in World 6 and completing at least two stars, or something like that. It requires more testing. Avengah 15:34, 17 January 2011 (EST)
Well, I apologize, but again (see my above comment) I filled this information in as I was actually playing the game, so I just went off of what happened while I was playing it. The whole reason I decided to do that in the first place is because I didn't want to just trust my memory after I played it the first time (I have a pretty good memory, but not that good...) Anyway, I just have a quick question for you: When you got to your 90th star, had you already fed Star Bits to the galaxy-forming Hungry Lumas in each of the preceding Worlds? Cuz I think that may have made a difference...I'm not sure...