Talk:Red and Green (Super Paper Mario)
Moved from "Talk:Red the Bridgemaster":
We really do need to merge these articles together!
"Talk:Red the Bridgemaster" ends here.
- I looked for a proper name for this article and I took the one listed in the List of Catch Cards. Since the main reason for the merge was the Catch Card the two characters share (No. 207), I thought that would be appropriate. I have no problem however, if the article is changed to Red and Green. - Gabumon(talk) 06:48, 6 October 2009 (EDT)
- Okay. I think for the sake of consistency, we should change it to "Red and Green". Any objections? Time Questions 07:13, 6 October 2009 (EDT)
- Not from my side. If I recall correctly, Ashley and Red are also refered to as Ashley&Red in their game, so it might in fact be better to change the name for consistency. - Gabumon(talk) 07:15, 6 October 2009 (EDT)
if Peach talks to either one of them? I don't have the game, so I can't check.
Move Red and Green (Super Paper Mario) to Red and Green
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
Why does this article need the subtile "Super Paper Mario"? On the disambiguation page for Red and Green, the only other articles there are the Armored Harriers, who are never called red and green, and Mario and Luigi, and for them, red and green is only a nickname. Red and Green from Super Paper Mario, on the other hand, are called Red and Green, respectively, thus they take priority.
- Reversinator (talk) Per proposal.
- Reddragon19k (talk) Yes! Per Reverse and the proposal!!
- Zero777 (talk) Per proposal.
- Toad85 (talk) Per proposer, because the current "Red and Green" page will not be deleted
- Tails777 (talk) Sorry about the whole confusion thing. I get the proposal now and I'm now supporting.
- BabyLuigiOnFire (talk) If it's their actual names, then it is. And Reversinator is right; no one else in the disambiguation had the name Red and Green. So per proposal.
- Supremo78 (talk) Per BLOF. These are their real names, and it should be moved to that.
- Mario Bros.! (talk) Per all.
- Bowser's luma (talk) Per all.
- Walkazo (talk) - Per Reversinator.
- Mpeng (talk) Per proposal
Would the page currently called Red and Green change it's name to, I don't know, Red and Green (disambugation)? I really don't want to delete it, and if your idea means "delete", I'm opposing.--Toad85 06:19, 3 August 2011 (EDT)
- Move means "change the name". It's wiki lingo. --Reversinator 09:34, 3 August 2011 (EDT)
- I meant the page currently called Red and Green. Would that be deleted or renamed? --Toad85 08:17, 4 August 2011 (EDT)
- Renamed. I am not deleting anything. And Tails, I never said anything about splitting them, so your logic is flawed. --Reversinator 10:45, 4 August 2011 (EDT)
Sorry about moving it early. Just woke up and my mind is very tired. --Reversinator 09:53, 16 August 2011 (EDT)