|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
Palutena is nothing more than a character that appears in Pit's final smash. She doesn't appear in any other Mario-related form of media. Sure, she makes an appearance in one cutscene, but the characters that are stage hazards like King Bulblin, Lord Bullbo, Tingle, Parasite Queen, Ultimate Chimera, Metal Gear RAY, Bulborb, and etcetera are merged, aren't they? Heck, what about the Radio conversation characters, who have actual lines and interact with a couple of the playable characters, but have been merged into one article? There's really nothing that's keeping this article from being merged except for the fact that nobody's paid much attention to it. Also, for merging it, the best mode of action would be to merge it to Pit's final smash, Palutena's Army. However, the final smash is merged to Pit itself, so Palutena will simply be merged to Pit.
- GreenDisaster (talk) I'm making a statement indicating that I support my proposal.
- Glowsquid (talk) what he said.
- Coooool123 (talk) Per all. Too much blah, not enough non-repeated blah. Merging is best.
- BabyLuigiOnFire (talk) Palutena's role in the Subspace Emissary can easily be merged into Pit's article anyway
- 1337star (talk) Changing my mind. I couldn't think of anywhere appropriate to put the SSE info, but BabyLuigiOnFire's suggestion makes sense to me. I had forgotten (somehow) that the character articles cover their role in SSE and not just as playable characters.
- Yoshi K (talk) Per all.
- Vommack (talk) Even in the SE, she has about 20 seconds or less screentime total. Also per GD.