Talk:Offensive Power Shot
Merge all Offensive Power Shots into this Article as Well as Merging all Defensive Power Shots into Defensive Power Shot
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
do not merge 3-9
Sorry for the long name, but this proposal may be opposed because it's "inconsistent." Anyway, why do we have all the offensive power shots in separate article and the main article of offensive power shots (which is a stub that cannot be expanded anymore)? Wouldn't it make sense (and wouldn't it save time for those people browsing) if all the offensive power shots are merged into this article? We can make subsections for each offensive power shot, or heck, even a table. Merging this article with all the offensive power shots will make it easier to browse and it gets rid of a stub? Why not? The same thing applies to defensive power shots.
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) Any reason to oppose?
- Zero777 (talk) I am Zero! Most are stubs and mergeing them would be a good idea, per proposal. Zero signing out.
- Booderdash (talk) As long as all the information is retained and as long as LGM removes her vote from the Super strike article...
- Knife (talk) Yes, and you actually mentioned it in your proposal description. Merge these articles and the other Mario sports moves articles must be merged for consistency. This affects way too many articles to be a talk page proposal.
- Fawfulfury65 (talk) Per Knife.
- RAP (talk) Per Knife.
- Walkazo (talk) - Per Knife. Also, I oppose the notion of merging so many pages in general: stubs are not evil, and the recent flood of merge proposals is getting WAY out of hand.
- Tucayo (talk) - Per all
- Tomz123 (talk) Offensive Power Shots are unique to every character, they don`t desrve to be merged.
- MrConcreteDonkey (talk) Per all.
- Bloc Partier (talk) - Per all.
- Fuzzipede27 (talk) - Per all.
- Why don't you make two separate Talk Page Proposals? The first one is that you merge the offensive into offense, the second is that you merge defensive into defensive and so on. Ray Trace(T|C)
In light of the existence of this Proposal, dealing with the merging of sports moves in general, and the fact that TPPs like this aren't even supposed to be made (it's explicitly stated on the main proposals page that "Proposals dealing with massive amounts of splits, merges or deletions across the Wiki should still be held on (MarioWiki:Proposals)."), I feel that this TPP should be cancelled, with the ultimate decision being made on the other Proposal I linked to. I'll wait for more feedback and second opinions before taking any action. - Walkazo 20:32, 3 August 2010 (UTC)