- That because this is a pic of Mr. Kipper underwater....which makes it look purple. -- Son of Suns
There's also a time Mr. Kipper is out of water at Bowser's Castle and he's green.
Merge Mr. Kipper to Cheep-Cheep
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
canceled by proposer
We have Spookum merged with Snifit, even though one's black and one's blue. What about these? One's red and one's green (and sometimes purple). We need to merge these.
- Magikrazy51 (talk) Per my proposal.
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) Hmmm. No reason those are split. Per the three thousand ultra Marios and the fifty-one crazy magics.
- SWFlash (talk) It even stays at the first place: "They're green when on surface".
- Zero777 (talk) You're forgetting the point that Mr. Kipper is a sub-species of Cheep-Cheeps and that its stats and attacks are different from Goby's (Cheep-Cheep's) stats and attacks. Also your argument is quite invalid since Spookum is infact a Snifit, but for some reason the name was changed to Spookum when translated to the English version, Mr. Kipper is not a Cheep-Cheep, but a sub-species.
- Iggykoopa (talk) Per Zero this doesn't seem necessary and it doesn't make sense that if it were a Cheep-Cheep that it would different stats than a Goby which is also just a Cheep-Cheep
- Glowsquid (talk) - Per Zero.
- Reversinator (talk) Per all.
- Nicke8 (talk) Per Zero777/
- Bowser's luma (talk) I feel sometimes as if some of us only joined to merge all of our articles together.
- Walkazo (talk) - Per Zero: different species get different pages.
- UltraMario3000 (talk) Per all.
- Bop1996 (talk) Per Zero.
Comments and Queries
The name was changed to Spookum? No, the Spookum is a sub-species since Spookums and Snifits appear in the same game, together even (no Snagglepuss reference intended). There's 3 (or 8) Snifits and the rest are Spookums, so unless the 3 (or 8) Snifits were literally named Snifit 1, Snifit 2, etc., which I highly doubt, or unless Booster gave all Snifits blue robes and renamed them Spookums, my case is rested.Magikrazy51 (talk)
@Magikrazy51: It's more complicated then that. Spookums are snifits, not a sub-species, and for some dumb reason I guess they renamed them in the English version not to confuse players. How do you think Cheep-Cheep and Goby and Lava Bubble and Podoboo got merged together. And if you don't believe me, check out the snifit article. Zero777 (talk)
- It doesn't matter if he calls them snifits. Snifits and Spookums are the EXACT same coding, but with different color, no more. Read the Snifit article in the SMRPG section. Zero777 (talk)
- Yay! Someone mentioned coding! All joking aside, I think the merging/splitting is getting out of hand. We really need some sort of policy on what deserves an article and what doesn't... Bop1996 (Talk) 13:09, 7 April 2011 (EDT)