From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopedia
Merge Memory Match with Memory Master
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
do not merge 4-8
Seriously? Tey're the exact same game, just harder.
- BluePikminKong497 (talk) Per above.
- Booderdash (talk) I thought they were the exact same.
- Zero777 (talk) I am Zero! Per proposal. Zero signing out.
- Mario4Ever (talk) Per proposal. Why are they separate in the first place?
- Marioguy1 (talk) - Seriously? These minigames are from two different games. Same gameplay or not, they are from different games and therefore are different minigames. They even have different names!
- RAP (talk) - Both of those articles have different gameplay variations despite the fact those two share one thing: gameplay involving memory. Another reason - they're both different names, and different names basically inform the player what's different from one another.
- Twentytwofiftyseven (talk) Per all.
- Fuzzipede27 (talk) Difffent gameplay, differnt game, diffenrt name. Per all.
- Fawfulfury65 (talk) Per all.
- Bloc Partier (talk) - Way different gameplay. I actually enjoy playing Master, but Match is annoying.
- Soler (talk) Per all.
- Edofenrir (talk) - Since we agreed to not merge some of the other game mini-game articles, this one should also be left alone to enure we are staying consistent.
- This is a good example of how important it is for the proposers to include all relevant links. It's pretty obvious that we're talking about Memory Match (Super Mario 64 DS), but it's still best to be thorough. - Walkazo 23:56, 2 August 2010 (UTC)