Merge to Brinstar Depths
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
Since Ultimate Chimera was a stage element and was Merged with New Pork City, I suggest we merge this since he's a stage element too.
- UltraMario3000 (talk) Per my proposal
- Mario4Ever (talk) Per proposal. He has no other role in the Mario series than a stage hazard. Let the Metroid wiki go into the specifics.
- Zero777 (talk) per proposal
- Reddragon19k (talk) Per all!
- SWFlash (talk) Per proposal
- Tails777 (talk) Per all. This is just like the Whispy Woods and Ultamate Chimera.
- Magikrazy51 (talk) Per my proposal, the Chimera merge proposal and this.
- Nicke8 (talk) Per UltraMario3000.
- Bop1996 (talk) Per proposal.
- DKPetey99 (talk) Per UM3000
- Ultrahammer5365 (talk) Per Ultramario and the Ultimate Chimera proposal.
- yoshiyoshiyoshi (talk) per Ultramario3000.The Kraid article is almost a stub.Definitely merge it.
- M&SG (talk) - Kraid is nothing more than a stage element in his Mario crossover appearance.
Hmm, I'm torn. Part of my reasoning on the Ultimate Chimera merge was that there was no other appearance except in New Pork City. Kraid has a trophy and an appearance in Nintendo Monopoly, and that kind of information would not work very well on a stage article. I don't want to support unless there's some pleasing way to integrate the trophy and Nintendo Monopoly appearances into Brinstar Depths. Geekiness is an end, not a means - Bop1996 08:36, 24 April 2011 (EDT)
- I've noticed that Kraid's trophy information isn't in the list of descriptions from Melee. Perhaps it can be added there? As for the cameo in Nintendo Monopoly, why not just mention on Brinstar Depths something like this? Kraid, who makes a cameo appearance in Nintendo Monopoly, is a dragon-like monster, a nemesis of Samus Aran, and the stage's most prominent hazard. We could then go on to explain his role in the stage. Mario4Ever