Talk:Ken the Reporter
Move to Ken
|This talk page section contains an unresolved talk page proposal. Please try to help and resolve the issue by voting or leaving a comment.|
Current time: Sunday, November 26, 2023, 15:57 GMT
So this guy's name shifts between variants of "Ken" with each game, from Ken the Reporter, to Anchorman Ken, to Ken the VJ, to Reporter Ken, and most recently just Ken. This is similar to Joe, who went from Gelato Joe to Pizza Joe to Manager Joe to Editor Joe until finally settling on just Joe more recently. To better match Joe and reflect the character's changing occupations, as well as be in line with the most recent name, I think moving this to just "Ken" makes sense.
The question is whether he should have priority over the current Ken article. I'd say WarioWare Ken should get priority, since he's a recurring character not limited to an obscure Japan-only game, but seeing as Mobile Golf Ken is a starting playable character prominently featured on Mobile Golf's boxart, I could see an argument being made for him as well, so I'll make both options.
Move this page to "Ken" and the other Ken to "Ken (Mobile Golf)"
- Hewer (talk) Per proposal.
- Super Game Gear (talk) I agree with this, because "Ken" is consistently used across all of his names.
- Sdman213 (talk) Per proposal, especially since Move It credited him as such like how Joe lost a label ever since Gold.
- Camwoodstock (talk) Per proposal--this generally makes sense to us, seeing as WarioWare Ken has appeared way more often than Mobile Golf Ken. In fact, looking at the edit logs, it seems the only reason Ken from Mobile Golf has held priority for so long was just that WarioWare Ken's article has just always been labelled as "Ken the Reporter" since its inception.
Move this page to "Ken (WarioWare series)"
- MegaBowser64 (talk) well, Mobile Golf Ken is playable and WarioWare Ken is not, so...
- Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) - Per what I said on Manager Joe's talk page.