- The only real information this article contains is a basic description of what an inflatable thwomp is (a blue rubber thwomp that is inflatable) and where it appears, followed by random speculation. The article will have to be expanded a lot to justify its existence imo, but since I sort of doubt there is much more to say about these, perhaps it should just be merged into The Great Deflate or possibly Thwomp instead.--vellidragon 14:04, 16 January 2010 (EST)
Not really. Mario Party's mini-games often contain artificial objects based on living things, like an inflatable Bowser balloon or a plane with a Bullet Bill design on it. However, these objects are so minor that the information pertaining to them can simply be mentioned on the mini-game's article. A separate article seems superfluous.--Knife (talk) 16:08, 16 January 2010 (EST)
- I agree. Time Questions 07:06, 17 January 2010 (EST)
Merge Inflatable Thwomp to The Great Deflate
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
This is way too minor of a subject. We have never created an article on something in a mini-game unless it's really major, like a Star. I suggest merging this to The Great Deflate, the mini-game that the Inflatable Thwomps were in, or at least salvage what we can.
Merge to The Great Deflate
- Reversinator (talk) Per proposal.
- Knife (talk) 20:10, 28 January 2010 (EST) Per Reversinator and my comments above.
- Gamefreak75 (talk) Per Reversinator.
- I will help the mariowiki a lot (talk) Per Gamefreak75. But you wrote the title wrong. It is supposed to be called Merging it to the Great Deflate.
- Vellidragon (talk) As I stated above, this doesn't and never will contain enough information to justify its having its own article, and since it only appears in The Great Deflate, it can easily be covered there.
- Redstar (talk) - If the "Inflatable Thwomp" was a living being, it would warrant its own article. However, it is simply an object, so it would better be covered in the The Great Deflate article, as proposed.
- Coincollector (talk) Ditto - PS: Who said Great Inflate if the mini-game is called "The Great Deflate"?