Goombettes show different traits than Micro-Goombas. Goombettes are actually much stronger than Goombas, while Micro-Goombas are noticibly weaker (they just need to be shook off). I think this article should remain but be expanded. Also, information about the Triplets from Super Mario RPG should be merged to this article. A Related Articles section at the end of each article should link Goombette to Micro-Goomba and vice verse. -- Son of Suns
aren't micro goombas the same as goombettes? They look identical and even have the same japanese name. --[User:16-Volt 16:31, 16 December 2011 (EST)
- No These are stronger and have a slightly different look and Micro Goombas are much smaller Raven Effect (talk)
Merge with Micro-Goomba for consistency
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
Other Super Mario RPG enemies (namely Goby, "The Big Boo" and Shy Away) keep to their main series counterparts by their identical Japanese names. I'm not sure if the rationale was because Ted Woolsey was the translator as opposed to someone more internal, but giving Goombette its own article sticks out as-is.
- LinkTheLefty (talk) Per proposal.
- Walkazo (talk) - Per LinkTheLefty.
- LudwigVon (talk) - Per LinkTheLefty.
- Ghost Jam (talk) Per all.
- Mario (talk) Sounds reasonable.
- Pseudo-dino (talk) This enemy has no important differences from Micro-Goomba as far as I can tell. Also, per LinkTheLefty.
- Zakor1138 (talk) Per LinkTheLefty.