Talk:Good Egg Galaxy
Where are these planet names coming from, the Strategy Guide? Demyx 11:18, 29 November 2007 (EST)
- They are made up. You know, all this planets used to have their own conjecturally named articles, so it's a start that they are all listed here instead... - Cobold (talk · contribs) 12:41, 29 November 2007 (EST)
I thought of somehing, this doesnt specifically have to deal with this, but what if there was a map of the planets in each mission, without the parenthesis which are to keep track of where for me and people reading this one. hopefully it could be better, if we could use some code
Apparently there was a code that i accidentally used, and sproutle and pipe are seperate
- I dont know/ cant think of name for planet
| Launch Star | * | Launch Star | * (the planet with boulders from the thing & holes) | / \ / \ / \ / \ | |
| | | Flipswitch Planet | | | Launch Star | | \ / \ / \ / \ / | * |
| Geo Planet
- It's how the Galaxy looks in the "solar system", when seen from the dome. All galaxies are somehow simplified in that. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 16:09, 21 July 2008 (EDT)
Good Egg galaxy
- Do you want to put this on the page somehow? Only on the talk page it's rather useless. It could be implemented into some galaxy infobox I think. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 09:45, 21 September 2008 (EDT)
- Good work. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 10:53, 21 September 2008 (EDT)
Do you guys think that the Boulder Planet should be renamed to the Peanut Planet? It looks like a peanut. User:Dry Paratroopa/sig
Major Changes Needed
The Article about the Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games stage needs more focus and details, i mean you cannot just write that it is just a plain stage and 2-3 features. We need more focus about the Event itself like "The objective is to gather points in Star Bits" but with WAY more details. Can someone edit it? if not i will do it myself.User:MarioMaster720 22.12.2009
Done. Feel Free to add more information.User:MarioMaster720
Hummm, I didn't know exactly where to put this, but I think this place is OK, as it is the first galaxy and thus, the most complete article. Anyways, should we also add the names of the missions in different languages? Supermariofan14
The trivia section says that by flying around freely, one can find an unused black planet. Anyone have a picture of it? Why Bother
- In case anyone has a picture of it, it could help our wiki by proving quickly that it exists.
The preceding unsigned comment was added by Why Bother (talk).
I found a strange black object in Good Egg with white balls around it. It's floating in the distance and looks like Pole Unizo, an unused zone in the game. Does anybody know what this black thing is? If so, please tell me and I will add information about it in the Trivia Section.
Do we need the quote at the top? I think it's only there because it's the only quote corresponding to the galaxy that could be found, but it doesn't really tell us anything about the galaxy. It doesn't seem like it really applies to it. It should be at the Luigi on the Roof article, not here.
(--) 16:49, 4 December 2016 (EST)