Merge Giant Kirby to Kirby
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
I don't really see the point of separate articles like these when this character is simply a bigger version of Kirby with no distinct abilities other than size. We can mention a giant Kirby gets battled as a boss in Super Smash Bros. Melee in the Kirby article and things will still be fine.
If this proposal goes well, I'll suggest merging other characters that will warrant this, namely Giant Donkey Kong and Giant Bowser. We should also do this for consistent sake, since Giant Baby Bowser is a redirect, unlike the other giant characters.
- BabyLuigiOnFire (talk)
- Zero777 (talk) I am Zero! Per BLOF and per my reasoning in the Ridley, Meta Ridley proposal, leave it to the WiKirby or Smash Wiki. Zero signing out.
- DKC2 King Liam (talk) I think it will be good. It is basically just Kirby in a giant form.
- Yoshidude99 (talk) It's just Kirby but bigger.
- Bop1996 (talk) Per Zero.
- Tails777 (talk) Per all.
- Bowser's luma (talk) I now will call this factor the Ridley Rule. Per all.
- Ultrahammer5365 (talk) Per all.
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) I can easily hack Mario to be huge, but how come he still does not deserve an article called "Giant Mario"? We might need an article on Giant Mario for the event match. No. There is no point. Merge.
- Walkazo (talk) - Per all. I'll also support merging Giant DK and Giant Bowser (the latter definitely can't be called a separate entity like the other two, not with all those non-SSB appearances covered on the page).
- DK and Diddy Kong vs Bowser and Bowser Jr. (talk) No point to have separate articles. Giant Kirby is just a larger Kirby.
- SWFlash (talk) Then you should merge Giant Donkey Kong and many others to subject articles.
- Pokémon Trainer Mario (talk) Giant Kirby is not a big version of Kirby. Why would someone merge them?
- Reversinator (talk) Per Pokemon Trainer Mario. They are not the same person!
- Nicke8 (talk) Per Pokemon Trainer Mario.
- Brianne the Frank (talk) Giant Kirby isn't exactly a Kirby. He's more like a subspecies. You know, like how Greater Pandas are not the same as Lesser Pandas? Kind of like that.
- Magikrazy51 (talk) We have a page for Metal Luigi. There was a proposal and it stayed due to a tie. I per both Reversinator and Walkazo for voting the Metal Luigi page to stay.
Am I getting too talkative? I'm perfectly open to 'please stop's and 'you're getting on my nerves's, if anyone is getting annoyed. Anyway, in response to Leftygreenmario... that might be because Giant Mario wouldn't be an official character.
The preceding unsigned comment was added by Brianne the Frank (talk).
@Brianne the Frank: The only thing I'm concerned about is that how you didn't sign your comments. However, I could easily see that the Giant characters' information easily be implemented into their respective articles. Leave this to SmashWiki for this kind of stuff. Ray Trace(T|C)