I Think Firebar Would be an apprioprate name for this article.--Fg 17:29, 28 January 2007 (EST)
- Me too. -- Son of Suns
Is it worth mentioning that the firebar is an item on Animal Crossing Wild World?
If so, it should be noted that it plays the Bowser Castle Music from Super Mario Bros. 1, and the flame spins in a circle.
The preceding unsigned comment was added by Anthony007 (talk).
- Yes. That can be mentioned in a trivia section. -- Son of Suns
The trivia-section states that Fire Bars appeared in Zelda: Phantom Hourglas. There are objects however, similar to the Fire Bars in A Link to the Past (A Zelda that was released much earlier than PH) as well. I checked it and found this Video on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLcu_M9In-A&feature=related Look at 6:00. Could this be concisered as a Fire bar?
Edofenrir 09:32, 18 August 2009 (EDT)
- I'd say yes, good find. --Grandy02 09:42, 18 August 2009 (EDT)
Ok, then I will just replace "Phantom Hourglass" with "A Link to the Past", since the basic behaviour of the Fire Bar remains the same.
Edofenrir 11:33, 18 August 2009 (EDT)
Some pages in Mariowiki and the SMW template says firebars appear in the game but where exactly? It might be an error that must be corrected.--Platform 19:11, 16 July 2010 (UTC)
Here is a list of locations for the fire bar in games mentioned in the article.
- Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels - Casrles, world B
- Super Mario 64 - Bowser in the Dark World, Bowser in the Fire Sea, Bowser in the Sky and Rainbow Ridehttp://www.mariowiki.com/index.php?title=Talk:Firebar&action=edit
- Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door - (maybe join with paper mario section, as I couldn't find anything. I am pretty sure that they would do the same thing.)
- Super Paper Mario - nothing noted
- Yoshi's Island DS - At_Last,_Bowser's_Castle!
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis - nothing noted
- Super Mario Galaxy - lava galaxies-?
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 - lava galaxies-?
- New Super Mario Bros. - World 6 (New Super Mario Bros.) 6-4, 6-5
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii - castle/fortress levels
- Please view its description page, it says it's from Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels (in Super Mario All-Stars). --Grandy02 19:28, 29 November 2010 (UTC)