I think we should make this a disambiguation page.
There's already a Yoshi Egg page, and it would help to clean up the Paper Mario eggs.
- Yoshi Master
Yes I agree.--Spike
Waiting for a Sysop to okay this disambiguation.--Spike
- Sorry, but I disagree with turning Egg into a disambiguation page. Splitting these four sections into articles only creates one article that can stand on its own, Yoshi Egg, which is already linked in the article itself. Wayoshi ( T·C·@ ) 22:21, 30 September 2006 (EDT)
What source says that a male's egg is the color of the layer? And what source says that only the female eggs hatch and that the female's eggs contain the color of the Yoshi inside? Isn't that speculation?
Move the Yoshi eggs sections into the Yoshi Eggs article
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
There is a Yoshi Egg article,so why should we talk about Yoshi Eggs here?We can mention it maybe.But this article has more information about Yoshi eggs than normal eggs.
- Mr bones (talk) Per proposal of course.
- KS3 (talk) They are yoshi eggs anyway, and we can link it to the Yoshi Egg article.
- Vellidragon (talk) As the line of text at the top of the article says, "This article is about eggs in general. For information about the eggs that Yoshi uses, see here." In spite of this claim, the article is currently more about Yoshi Eggs than eggs in general, which is nonsensical since we have a seperate article for Yoshi Eggs and even link to it in this one.
- Lady Booletta (talk) Per Mr bones.
- Walkazo (talk) - Per all. Just make sure information is moved, and not just deleted, since there's a fair amount of stuff here that's not on the Yoshi Egg article (or that's simply not as well-written there as it is here).
- It was I who wrote all the information on the Egg article, mainly because I saw a link that lead to this article and it was in great need of help. Actually, the link I clicked on was supposed to be dealing with Yoshi Eggs and it led me here. After I did the best I could, I found out about the link into the Yoshi Egg article, and I was confused. I still left the information there, because I was proud of it.
- Anyway, this is dealing about all sorts of eggs, not just the regular type of eggs. I really mean ALL. I decided to cover all appearances any type of eggs made in my knowledge and here it is. BabyLuigiOnFire (talk)
- Indeed it should cover all types of eggs to a degree; the problem is that the information on Yoshi Eggs is currently far too exhaustive considering the fact that Yoshi Eggs have their own article. As a result, the information on Yoshi Eggs is currently split up between two articles or duplicate for no good reason. Yoshi Eggs are indeed eggs, but we don't cover the appearances of Mario in the human article either just because he is one; that's what his article is for, and it is merely linked to there. This article should cover "regular" eggs and those not notable enough to receive their own article, but provide no more than an overview of egg types already covered somewhere else and link to the main articles on those (which it already does in one section). It should not cover all appearances of specific eggs in such great detail; that is what the individual articles on those types of eggs are for and it only leads to confusion to devote this article to them to such a degree as well.--vellidragon 15:02, 28 February 2010 (EST)
- Ok, but this is all my fault I misplaced the informario. :( BabyLuigiOnFire (talk)