I'll do some heavy work on these, I've done them all! 3dejong
- Could someone replace the image on the page with a better one? This one doesn't show anything except white.M&L Beware my fury! 11:54, 18 January 2012 (EST)
- Never mind, fixed it.M&L Beware my fury! 11:54, 18 January 2012 (EST)
Giant Luigi Bros. Attacks
Popple + Rookie
Could the bro attacks used by Popple and Rookie be added? They are called bro moves by Popple when they first use each of them. I don't have the necessary information so someone else might have to pick that up. Pallukun (talk) 09:53, December 29, 2019 (EST)
- I have gathered the necessary information. Where in the page should I describe them? I was thinking between the move list and gallery in the Superstar Saga section. If no one has an issue with that, I'll just add it as I see fit Pallukun (talk) 10:44, January 11, 2020 (EST)
Scrap the "Enemy Bros. Attacks" section
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
Remove section 7-0
First of all, it has been over a year since this section was created, and since then it has had a construction template with nothing else added to it. Also, it seems to just be a list of when different types of enemies team up to attack throughout the series, and only the first one of these is actually called a "Bros. Attack". Not to mention that, as shown in the section above, it was added without a consensus. To me, this section just seems like a random thing thrown into the article swaying away from the real purpose of the article which is to go over how Mario and Luigi's Bros. Attacks work alongside listing them.
- Keyblade Master (talk) Per proposal
- Bazooka Mario (talk) Seems like speculation. It might work as a few notes if the duo attacks other enemies perform look similar to Mario and Luigi's moves, but otherwise, these are indeed just attacks that can be covered in the respective enemy pages.
- Ray Trace (talk) Per all.
- Archivist Toadette (talk) Sure.
- RHG1951 (talk) Per all. Maybe just have the combined enemy attacks mentioned in their respective games' histories.
- Waluigi Time (talk) Per Bazooka Mario.
- TheFlameChomp (talk) Per all.
Splitting Advanced Commands/Super Attacks?
|This talk page or section has a conflict or a question that needs to be answered. Please try to help and resolve the issue by leaving a comment.|
This isn't related to the ongoing proposal in any way, but I think it might be a good idea to split the Advanced Command/Super Attack versions of Bros. Attacks from Superstar Saga. I know that it was tricky to establish that they were different previously, but given that they now have their own separate listing in the remake, I think it's time we consider this. (T|C) 18:13, March 4, 2021 (EST)
- I'm not exactly sure what you mean about this. Are you suggesting putting Super Attacks in a seperate article from Advanced Commands? If so, I don't really agree with that since they're unlocked the same way and the attacks themselves although selected seperately, still work pretty much the same as they did originally. Keyblade Master 18:56, March 4, 2021 (EST)
- No, I'm simply suggesting that the Super Attack version of each Bros. Attack be split from the respective article on each Bros. Attack. My suggestion will leave the Super Attack article alone. (T|C) 19:08, March 4, 2021 (EST)