Merge this article with Kritter#Donkey Kong 64
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
As discussed above, this article concerns a minor subject which is subordinated from a greater species. I stand by the policy at MarioWiki:Minor NPCs, which describes that conjectural-named, minor characters should be merged with their relevant species.
- YoshiKong (talk) Per policy.
- Coooool123 (talk) Per Yoshikong. Plus, do we really need yet another tiny article, wasting space? MERGE POWER!!!
- BabyLuigiOnFire (talk) Why does this even have an article in the first place when it can be easily merged into Kritter?
- Kelton2 (talk) Of course. What is with all these small articles that should be merged?
- Yoshi K (talk) Hey guys! If we should keep this article, we should make one for the bell they ring too! So in other words, merge.
- Size really shouldn't matter when it comes to deciding an article's merit. I mean, I've created many different item articles currently-all are small-yet they are still standalone items and stuff. It's only for stuff like this where this article can be merged into another and still make sense Ray Trace(T|C)