If this term was used only in Super Paper Mario then how do we know it includes Smithy's Factory? :X - Mason the Magikoopa
Does this deserve a page
- I agree. - Walkazo 19:56, 5 February 2014 (EST)
Delete this page
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
All worlds? More like, "all-out deletion".
Just as with Mushroom Universe (see talk page), this page has similar levels of WTF. This single sentence summarizes this article (and its fandom fluff): "The term refers to all the parallel universes (dimensions) that make up the greater multiverse, including the Mushroom Universe, Earth's universe, Smithy's Factory, the various dimensions of Super Paper Mario, Flipside (a dimension between dimensions) and Flopside, and many other universes.".
What does Smithy's Factory have to do with Super Paper Mario, for crying out loud? What does anything from every Mario games have to do with a papery world?
- Mario (talk) This page attempts to link Smithy's Factory to the World of Trophies, I swear. That should be the sole reason to delete it.
- Yoshi876 (talk) Per proposal.
- Lord Grammaticus (talk) Per proposal.
- KP (talk) Per proposal.
- SuperYoshiBros (talk) It's basically nothing more than a giant mix of Super Mario Bros., Super Paper Mario, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario RPG, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, you get the idea. Let Count Bleck do his duty.
- Walkazo (talk) - I agree.
- There isn't a rule against it. Besides, I think all my talk page proposals have merit, so nobody should worry that I'm spamming. KaBoom! 15:33, 10 February 2014 (EST)
- He is allowed to have ∞ of proposals, as long as they are helpful. I guess you was mistaken with the rule of the Featured Articles.--15:34, 10 February 2014 (EST)
- Also, thanks for stealing my yet-to-be-established shtick, Pinkie. :1 Lord G. matters. 15:36, 10 February 2014 (EST)