MarioWiki:Featured articles/Unfeature/N2/List of Paper Mario pre-release and unused content
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopedia
Remove featured article status
- Baby Luigi (talk) The main reason I nominate this page for unfeaturing is that it has a construction tag that was put up there since July 2015, around a year and some months ago. Considering that featured articles should not have to require to be under construction to be featured, especially under this period of time, I say that until construction is completed, I take this article down. I feel like this article has other problems, though, especially with its organization and presentation. The tables have a lot of empty cells, and it's difficult to determine whether data exists for those parameters or if they really have no information in it. Either way, they need to get filled out regardless if there's applicable information or not, as it is confusing to the reader. The gallery sections essentially serve as a replacement to basic, regular prose, and I think it's a fairly messy way to describe information: you've got articles such as Mario Kart 8's pre-release and unused content and Super Mario Galaxy describe some of the assets in words, and I think it's especially needed in this article. The fully functional Dark Paratroopa and Albino Dino should be explained in this article in more detail rather than their respective articles, as it is clearly an unused enemy that belongs here. The descriptions for unused enemies like the different palettes can use more prose. In general, I think more stuff can be written rather than rely entirely on galleries to describe the content here.
- Alex95 (talk) Article needs a lot of work... Per Baby Luigi.
- TheFlameChomp (talk) Per Baby Luigi. The reason this page was featured is because it was tidy, though I think the empty cells in the tables and the large amounts of gallery sections make it look messy.
- Supermariofan67 (talk) Per all
- Toadette the Achiever (talk) There isn't really a better way to word this accordingly: It needs an overhaul. Per all.