MarioWiki:Featured articles/Unfeature/N1/Yoshi (series)
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
Remove Featured Article Status
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) At a glance, this article is well written and well organized. Despite this, essential information is missing, especially from the item section. Only three items are covered: Eggs, Egg Blocks, and the Super Happy Tree. Basic items are left out of coverage, including Coins, Red Coins, Flowers, Winged Clouds, Hint Blocks, Super Stars, Stars, and Keys. Now, another problem with this article is that only two Yoshi games get substantial coverage, which are Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island and Yoshi's Island DS. Okay, so they're "mainstream". Why does Yoshi's Story get random, spotty coverage, then? It's not "mainstream". So, even more coverage is missing. I'd like to see more information on Yoshi, Yoshi's Cookie, Yoshi's Safari, Tetris Attack, Yoshi Topsy-Turvy, and Yoshi Story. Yoshi Touch & Go didn't do anything new from Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, though. We're supposed to be covering information across the span of most Yoshi games in an article called Yoshi series. I'm not asking that we cover every nook and cranny of each Yoshi game, but at least we should cover major characters and elements in the other Yoshi games. Sure, many of them are one-timers, but so are Baby DK, Baby Peach, and Baby Wario so far. Bottom line, this article has major coverage problems, and it's no longer worthy to be featured.
- Yoshi876 (talk) Per Lefty.
- A Paragoomba and the Koopa Bros. (talk) Per all.
- Glowsquid (talk) sound reasoning.
- Goombob (talk) Makes since. Per all.
- World10 (talk) Per all.