From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
- For a list of the various types of flower-related objects and characters in the Mario series, see Category:Flowers.
Flower can mean:
- The Superball Flower, also simply called "flower", a power-up from Super Mario Land.
- The flowers that release collectible items when interacted with in various games.
- The flowers that release coins when watered in Super Mario Sunshine.
- The flower platforms used by Bee Mario in Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Galaxy 2.
- The flower that Yoshi can swing from in Super Mario Galaxy 2.
- The Flower, an item from Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars.
- The Smiley Flowers, originally known as "flowers", from the Yoshi franchise.
|This is a disambiguation page — a list of pages that otherwise might share the same title. Please follow one of the disambiguation links above or search to find the page you were looking for if it is not listed. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.|