MarioWiki:Featured articles/Unfeature/N1/Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
Remove featured article status
- Ray Trace (talk) As it currently stands, compared to its N64 predecessor, this article is very underdeveloped. The intro is scant, mostly talking about the plot, while not really summarizing the game itself and what notable improvements it brought to the Paper Mario franchise, such as graphics and expanded gameplay such as partners having HP. The gameplay section is lacking a controls, stats, upgrades, and overworld objects, it's not as in-depth in explanation of its gameplay as the N64, and it lacks status effects. It lacks individual stats for the partners. The items section is just a small paragraph briefly explaining some of the items, without being organized in a table summarizing all items in the game, as well as lacking Important Items. The badges section could use a simple list of them. The sections after the badges become an unorganized mess of misc info. The enemy bestiary section remains to be an empty section while the bosses table is a bland table with barebones presentation. Star Points amounts also should be grouped under the Star Points section earlier in the article. There is no friendly NPCs section in this article. There is no Locations section in this article, there's no "Services" section that talks about the inn and shops and the Merlon's services. Similarities to Paper Mario and Regional Differences section could use images. The Reception and Staff section are a bit half-assed, with the Reception section outright citing an online petition for some reason (which doesn't talk about the notability of the petition as that's important, as literally can make a petition). There is media lacking for the media section (the more media template).
- WildWario (talk) Per Ray Trace.
- Doomhiker (talk) Article features little about the actual gameplay, which is perhaps the single most important part of any video video-game related page. Per Ray Trace.
- TheFlameChomp (talk) Per Ray Trace.
- Archivist Toadette (talk) Per Ray Trace. That gameplay section really needs some work.
- TasteTheFiresOfHelp (talk) Like the Thousand Year Door game itself, I feel like this article was very overly hyped since it could become a featured article in its condition. Voting to unfeature for the reasons Ray Trace stated.
- Scrooge200 (talk) Per Ray Trace. I do think this one could be sufficiently improved, though.
- TheDarkStar (talk) - Per all