MarioWiki:Featured articles/Unfeature/N1/Mario Kart Wii
Mario Kart Wii was nominated to be unfeatured at 22:45, 14 February 2017 (EST) and passed at 16:32, 15 February 2017 (EST).
Remove featured article status
- Supermariofan67 (talk) - I think this page should be unfeatured because it is poorly-written, has many grammar mistakes, and some parts of it are disorganized. To be featured, it should be of similar quality to the Mario Kart 8 article.
- Baby Luigi (talk) Mostly per my comments below. The article still has quite a few problems that is enough to remove its FA status.
- Yoshi the Space Station Manager (talk) definitely looks like it has lost its feature status.
- Alex95 (talk) Per all
- 3D Player 2010 (talk) per all
Keep featured article status
Removal of support/oppose votes
The karts can use images. I know I *had* plans to upload renders of the karts but several things kept me from doing so:
- You have to piece bodies, frames, and tires together. This requires extracting a ton of models out of the kart file.
- You have to mirror the tiling for UVs for textures to display properly.
- I was too busy with other things.
Furthermore, this article can use traps and obstacles like Mario Kart 8.
Additionally, the gameplay section is a mess too. I hate how the very first header is "Changes". I still firmly believe it should explain what the main gameplay of it is first for potential new readers without having to jump to different articles for information.
@Alex95: That's not a good reason. The user who nominated this added the tag AFTER he nominated the article. You need to look at edit histories for further context. I can easily delete that tag and void your reason. (T|C) 16:37, 15 February 2017 (EST)