Gus became unfeatured at 01:18, 28 February 2010.
Remove Featured Article Status
- Garlic Man (talk) -- My main complaints about this article is that it greatly lacks images and that the History section is written in past tense in some parts, present tense in some parts, and even future tense in some parts. (The Trivia section is also in the wrong place, but that can be easily fixed.)
And while I realize that the article does indeed pass the 4000 character rule,it's rather short. i.e. There are only two sections that have actual Wiki-produced content(excluding the lead): History and Character Description. EDIT: Due to recent edits, the article is now under the 4000 character limit.
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) WOAH! How did this article pass? Bad grammar, super short... oh yeah, just 2 images in the whole thing? HOW DID THIS PASS?????
- Fawfulfury65 (talk) Horrible article, too short, bad grammar, and two images. Per all.
- BabyLuigiOnFire (talk) It's too short and only two images. Yeah. How did this pass in the first place? It is quite a lot of info for a one game appearance, but clearly, this is not the best of the wiki has to offer.
- King Bean (talk) - Per all. It's short, does just have 2 images... and bad grammar.
- MATEOELBACAN (talk) Per all, how the heck this shortie can be in the main page?!
- Byllant (talk) - Per all too, how this short, less-images article came to be featured?
- 4DJONG (talk) Well, the article is short, has only 2 images and don't forget the BAD GRAMMAR, so this shouldn't have been put on the main page.
Keep Featured Article Status
Removal of Support/Oppose Votes
- Woah, I never noticed that before. It must have happened while I was gone. Garlic Man (talk)
- It was supported into victory by St00b and four other users. The only opposer was the son of suns but he struck out his vote because all his problems were taken care of. Mariowiki:Featured Articles/A/Gus the nom Marioguy1 (talk)
- @Reversinator: I tried telling them that over at the unfeaturing of Super Mario Sunshine. They just ignored it and kept complaining about the crappy storyline, how there are too many links, not enough pictures, et cetera. However, by taking matters into my own hands, I fixed up he article, removed useless links, and added more pics. Because of that, SMs is still a featured article. To sum up my long "speech", when noone tries to fix it up, you need to step up and take matters into your own hands. :) Gamefreak75 (talk)
As was said in the nomination that featured it in the first place, this character is a minor one and there's not much information to put on him. All I could suggest is that a history of well..him be added in a section called History. Then a section called Appearances with the subsection Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door which describes what he did there. That's basically how I'd organize it. However I don't have the game so I can't be of much help to the help of it :( Marioguy1 (talk)
- Well, the people who have the game can help out. It's been nearly a year since I played the game (stupid corrupted memeory card T_T), so I don't much either. However, I do know that he won't have a lot of info as opposed to others, but I must say that there is a lot of info for a somewhat minor character.Gamefreak75 (talk)