Remove Featured Article Status
Keep Featured Article Status
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) I fixed most, if not, all the problems you have mentioned. The "Name Analysis" section should not be removed because it is based on facts, not speculation. The tense template is gone. The Mario Party section is updated with all the information I can find in all the Mario Party games. I deleted the "allegiances" section. The article has plenty of images; it can use more images, but that should not mean it should be unfeatured. The background section is implemented in the first game it appeared. The whole article is rewritten to be informative and not like a story. There, I objected to all your reasons to unfeature. If you see any more problems, please mention them or I will have to vote to remove your vote. This article can stay featured. I would like to point out that the four supporters above me MUST have a reason for voting. This is directly quote from the rules: Not only opposers, but also supporters need to give reasons for their vote. This is due to the fact that what they are doing basically is opposing the FA status of an article, and this needs to be justified.
- Goomba's Shoe15 (talk) i fixed some of the problems as well i think it meets that standards of a featured article
- New Super Mario (talk) Per LGM. This article is long and now fixed and meets the standards to be a featured article.
- Pokémon Trainer Mario (talk) Most supporters to removing FA gave no reason. Per LGM.
- DKPetey99 (talk) It's in good shape. For the most part, each section has a lot of information. For example this section has plenty of information and for the Paper Mario 3DS section, there is a lot of information and that game has not even been released yet!
- Steverocks27 (talk) - Per DKPetey99
- Mario Bros.! (talk) There r no templ8s other than the Unfeature Templ8.
- MrConcreteDonkey (talk): Per all.
- UltraMario3000 (talk) Per all.
- Superfiremario (talk) Per all.
- Olors (talk) Per all!!!!!!!!
- Dry dry bones (talk) Per all!!
- Supremo78 (talk) Per all.
- Mathew10 (talk) Per all. Everything looks great in this article. No stubs and has a lot of detail.
Removal of Support/Oppose Votes
Okay, how about somebody propose a pipeproject to fix this, and then split into different groups that will try and fix all of the stated problems. I know it's hard work, but pipeprojects aren't supposed to be easy! In the meantime, however, I do agree that this article is NOT one of the best this article has to offer. It's lengthy, but remember, quality over quantity! I do believe that it has the potential to become a featured article. Al24136 (talk)
- The thing is, those sections could easily be merged with the other sections since it's basically saying "Goombas work for Bowser in most games, but they're peaceful in this game and that game". And it's really incocistent, because other articles, such as Piranha Plant and Koopa Troopa, don't have this section. Reversinator (talk)
- Yes, someone will. Eventually. But right now, since this article has problems, I voted to get rid of its fesatured status. Reversinator (talk)
@Reversinator, I only voted against you, you don't have to make a big deal about it! >:-( DKPetey99 17:19, 31 March 2011 (EDT)
- ...What are you talking about? You made a false reason, I said you made a false reason on your talk page, and then I voted to remove your reason because it isn't valid. Reversinator (talk)
- I did. Address means to point out. That's what I did. The thing is, I can't help with the problems, but someone else can. But until someone fixes the problems, I stay still. Reversinator (talk)
- On the left, click on "Upload file". But do you have images for most, if not all, of the sections missing images? Reversinator (talk)
- Ingame will do. But still, there are still other sections with missing images, so my reason still stands. Reversinator (talk)
Reversinator: Not every single section needs an image. Why does Super Mario Galaxy 2's section need an image? I looks fine to me. There are no spots in the article where there is a big wall of text. LeftyGreenMario (talk)