Remove Featured Article Status
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) Everything seems to be fixed, but the very last section needs images very badly.
- SWFlash (talk) Some of the images are in bad quality.
- Doopliss42 (talk) Per all. I think this article sucks!
- Superfiremario (talk) Per Doopliss42.
- Nicke8 (talk) Per SWFlash.
- Pie4ever0 (talk) Dimentio isn't a big enough character in the Mario Series. Why should he be a Featured Article when he's only been in SPM, while characters like Yoshi, who have made appearances in countless Mario games, are going unfeatured? (Also Per Doopliss42)
- BoygeyDude (talk)I Hate Dimentio. >:( Per all.
Keep Featured Article Status
- SolarBlaze (talk): As I said earlier, I went ahead and corrected the article's errors, so I'm going to go ahead and place my vote on keeping its Featured Article status.
- New Super Mario (talk): This article has good quality. It's a pretty decent size, has good grammar, and images.
- Yoshidude99 (talk): Per New Super Mario.
- MrConcreteDonkey (talk): Per all.
- Iggykoopa (talk) per all also this article doesn't suck its good and has enough info
- Mario4Ever (talk) I fixed the tense issue yesterday. Overall, the article is well-written, informative, and pleasing to the eye. It's definitely one of the best this wiki has to offer.
- SuperYoshiBros (talk) Personally, I think this is a very good article. It has images, and it also is very long, so I think we should keep it as a Featured Articles.
- Catboy41 (talk) As much as I hate Dimentio, the article does indeed meet the requirements. I think it should still be featured.
- Kooperfan21 (talk):This article is descriptive, an appropriate size, and has good pictures, not to mention its one of the most important articles due to Dimentio being a major and sybolic villain. Overall it should stay.
- UltraMario3000 (talk) Per all.
- Mario7727 (talk)
- Mr. 1-UP (talk) This is a very impressively written article with great picture's and great writting, overall it should stay.
- Tails777 (talk) per all
Removal of Support/Oppose Votes
In my opinion, you can always change the tense yourself quite easily (though it is quite a pain). I understand changing the informal parts are a pain, though. Images should be the main concern, though. I don't have the game to do this, though. BabyLuigiOnFire (talk)
- But is the quality of the writing good? I am forced to support unfeaturing this if the article is filled with bad grammar. BabyLuigiOnFire (talk)
- @SKMarioMan: Could you pinpoint an area where information is sparse for us? That way, we know what to fix. Marioguy1 (talk)