Remove Featured Article Status
- Fawfulfury65 (talk) It doesn't quite matter if some of the pictures are in Japanese, but almost all of the images are horribly low quality. I also found some areas that were in present tense, and others that were in past tense. They should all be in either past or present, not both.
- Booderdash (talk) It is WAY too long; some of the sections, they can definitly be indented, plus many of the information is overly redundant (such as Beldam mistreating Vivian which is said over and over again), the redemption section is much too short compared to the other sections, and I think the Moves section of her template needs to split the first battle and the second.
- Marioguy1 (talk) - I added a tag to the article in the TTYD section, if that tag is removed (validly), remove my vote along with it.
Keep Featured Article Status
- SolarBlaze (talk) I see nothing wrong with this article, that it needs to be unfeatured. As Fawfulfury65 said already, it covers all of Beldam stats, appearances, and pretty much anything else about her. As for the images, they could easily be replaced with higher quality pictures. I don't think the article should be unfeatured for that reason alone. Also, what grammar errors are we talking about, here?
- Gamefreak75 (talk) I see nothing wrong with it. It cannot be expanded and it has lotsa images. SolarBlaze uploaded plenty of high-quality pictures. Keep the FA status.
- Commander Code-8 (talk) Per Gamefreak75.
- Mario is awesome!!! (talk) There is nothing wrong with this article, so why should it become unfeatured?
- Chickasaurus (talk) Per SolarBlaze.
- Kirbythestar (talk) The grammar errors mentioned I could not find (perhaps they were removed) and the low-quality images have presumably been fixed by SolarBlaze. Don't unfeature this article.
- Fuzzipede27 (talk) Per SolarBlaze
Removal of Support/Oppose Votes
- Time Q (talk): Saying that the low-quality pictures "could easily be replaced" is not a valid reason. Before this isn't actually done, the article is not FA-worthy. No one knows if the pictures will actually be replaced.
- Booderdash (talk) Per Time Q
- I don't know how you could expand it either. The article already explains all her stats and appearances. Fawfulfury65 (talk)
@TimeQ: Alright, I'll give you that one. However, I'm actually planning on replacing those images myself. I've seen quite a few high-quality video walkthroughs on Youtube, which screencaps could be taken from. SolarBlaze (talk)
EDIT: It's finished. All low-quality images have been replaced with newer ones with higher quality. I'll work on fixing the rest of the problems now.
- They're still pretty low quality. Some images also have logos in the corner. Fawfulfury65 (talk)
At the time I was expanding this article about a year ago, I tried to put that alongside the "Data and Statistics" section, but somehow, it ended up around the triva section. I'm not quite sure how to fix that, and I've been at a lost as to what to do with it for a while. Should I just replace the other table at the top of the article with that one? SolarBlaze (talk)
As for another minor update, I've corrected the "past/present-tense" grammar errors, as well as replacing the two images that originally had IGN logos at the bottom. As for the other images, I haven't been able to find any higher quality versions of them yet. However, aside from the image where Beldam's calling Vivian a "useless little fool", you've got to admit that the others are a major improvement over the ones that were originally there. Here are some comparisons:
Trip to Poshley Heights:
Palace of Shadow:
Powers and Abilities: