MarioWiki:Featured articles/N2/Mario Hoops 3-on-3
- DKPetey99 (talk) This article covers everything about the game. The character list looks nice, as well as the charts of different balls and items. It covers everything from the practice mode and for the other challenges. The article is also written very well and there are no templates for rewrites, construction, etc.I believe the state of this article reflects one of the best the Wiki has to offer, and deserves to be featured.
- Lcrossmk8 (talk) Yeah, I'm with Pete on this one. There are no construction or rewrite templates anywhere, and every part of the article is well-written, concise, clear, and pays strong attention to detail. This article most definitely deserves to be a featured article.
- B ron 3000 (talk) I agree. I found nothing wrong. The only thing that's missing is the Special Shot commands, as I mentioned in the talk page. But really, it does deserve the title. Kudos to everyone who edited it. It's nice and organized and just good.
- Owencrazyboy9 (talk) As the entire article was mostly fixed by the wonderful DKPetey99 and Baby Luigi, per all.
- Baby Luigi (talk) All the flaws I've mentioned are gone and I'm very happy to say that you've got my support.
Removal of opposes
I have several things to say about the article:
The intro definitely needs to be expanded on. I could fill that in easily if you give me some time. The article could use a reception section. There are still empty sections, such the staff section. We can't have that in the article.
- I feel like the gameplay section could be expanded on even more detail, talking about the rules and the overall objective of the sport.
Item image quality is not good quality. Are there any sprites ripped for that?
@DKPetey: for one thing, a single faulty point does not give you the ability to remove everything in my vote, but this is not a faulty point. Did you not see the tag under the media section? Hello, I'm Time Turner. 21:44, 23 December 2017 (EST)
I've crossed out some items in my list that I have done. For item image quality, probably require playing the game through emulation to receive better quality screenshots. I have an idea in mind on what the gameplay section should look like. Ray Trace(T|C) 22:25, 23 December 2017 (EST)
I'm not sure if the images really are sprites, but I took them from the official Nintendo .pdf file replaced them at proper resolution, so if they aren't sprites, they're the best they can get. Ray Trace(T|C) 23:26, 23 December 2017 (EST)
Also, don't these courses under "Dribble Race" and "Coin Hunter" deserve their own article? (though obtaining screenshots for Coin Hunter in emulation quality is almost impossible iirc since no DS emulator supports multiplayer)
- Peach's Castle
- Sunshine Road
- Rainbow Road
- Mario Classic 1-1
- Mario Classic 8-4
- Mario Classic 2-2
- Forest Stage