Talk:Mario Hoops 3-on-3
This is a featured article!
It represents the best of the best that the Super Mario Wiki has produced. If there are any edits that will improve the article's quality even further, make them.
|Edit the article · add to discussion (new section) · FA page|
Why are 3rd-party characters being included in this Mario game? Just curious, as those edits have been dominating. Wayoshi 00:09, 3 August 2006 (EDT)
Because it is a third party game, by Square.HK
- Oh, not by Nintendo but by a sports videogame developer, like Konami for Mario Golf...good to know. :) Wayoshi 00:14, 3 August 2006 (EDT)
No by Sqare. They made final fantasy. Strange, eh?HK
This game is now OUT in North America. Wikipedia, from the July 24 Japan version, has an article on this already, but of course, do not dump info or this time, it will be deleted. We need someone in the next couple weeks who has bought the game to majorly contribute to this article. Wayoshi ( T·C·@ ) 18:29, 11 September 2006 (EDT)
- That would be me, Wayoshi. Monty Mole 11:41, 17 September 2006 (EDT)
I got the game. I'll do some stuff as well, around here. Oh, and even if it's accepted as work, we don't get paid! Paper Jorge ( Talk·Contributions·) Paper Jorge was here at... 13:02, 17 September 2006 (EDT)
Unlocking Black Mage
I have been having trouble unlocking Black Mage in the Rainbow Tourney. How many points are needed in the Extra course in order to get a gold trophy?
PLEASE TELL ME HOW MANY A.S.A.P.!
I'm pretty sure it should be Mario Hoops 3-on-3. This is grammatically correct and how it is spelled on the games official website (I don't own the game so I can't check the instruction booklet). TJ Spyke 20:01, 25 March 2008 (EDT)
- Nintendo lists it officially on their main website as well. I'd vote for the move. Stumpers! 20:52, 25 March 2008 (EDT)
- I know this is way late, but after seeing this I checked my instruction manual. "3-on-3" is correct. NMRodo 07:23, 13 November 2009 (EST)
The Multiplayer section should be re-written. It should be more formal. -Chaos
I think the game is a little glitchy, as I won 9 games, lost 5, did not get the Pumpkin or the Rainbow ball. My partner lost 9 and won 5, but on my rankings list thing, it says that both me and my partner won 9 and lost 9. Can somewon help me? - Lewa159
New Super Mario Bros. has different covers and I found this image on Google:
I can't move this page! Could somebody help me please?Mr Man 13:37, 25 October 2011 (EDT)
- Actually, those were taken from the official websites in relation to this game; and yes, it still counts in terms of mentioning said info on the article itself. --M. C. - "Mario Gals" Fan! User Page | Talk Page 17:39, 27 January 2013 (EST)
MARIO HOOPS Forgotten:(
IF Yall care about Mario hoops then why isn't it on The Mario Series Page Please add it there I Want to know if any other games are missing too I Want to know what games I Might want Even thought I have it already. Christopher10006 21:38, 3 September 2013
- Are you referring to this page? It's right there under crossovers. GBAToad (talk) 22:47, 3 September 2013 (EDT)
Special Move Commands
Tell me if I missed it, but can someone please jot down the Special Shot Commands for each character. I can start it, as I have the game, but I only have Paratroopa and Dixie Kong unlocked. (I may need permission to start it... Signed, B ron 3000 18:43, 25 December 2017 (EST)
How to jump-catch passes
This has been bugging me for a while… does anyone know how to make a pass receiver do a short jump before catching the pass? I see CPUs do it all the time, but in the decade I’ve been playing this game I could never figure out how to do it myself. Mikoro (talk) 08:08, 15 January 2019 (EST)