MarioWiki:Featured articles/N1/Mario Kart 7
- Electrical Bowser jr. (talk) Good detail, no red links... What more could you want? Anyway, most of the MK games are featured.
- New Super Yoshi (talk)
- Daisyluva99 (talk)
- Quilava (talk)
- Cirdec (talk)
- Mariotime11 (talk)
- SmartYoshi (talk)
- Hammer Boom (talk)
- MortonBoo99 (talk)
- Yoshi876 (talk)
- YoshiFan1200 (talk)
- Hi1234 (talk)
- SombreroGuy (talk)
- Yoshifan916 (talk)
- MeritC (talk) Unfortunately, I'm going to have to oppose this as well; per New Super Yoshi.
- Mr.L1998 (talk) Oh no. There is a construction template. You should get rid of it or this page will NEVER be a featured article!
- Toad's Pikmin Army (talk) The page can still have minor errors, and its not exactly perfect. Just because all other Mario Kart games are featured doesn't mean this qualifies. per all above.
- BabyLuigiOnFire (talk) I've read the rival order and I can tell it's wrong. There are actually 2 set rivals that are there, instead of one. Don't believe me? Choose a racer battle mode and you'll see. I'm also sure that no one proofread this article too.
- King Pikante (talk) Per all.
- MrConcreteDonkey (talk) - Per all.
Removal of Opposes
- Electrical Bowser jr. (talk) There's no more construction template, and the Empty Section part is being fixed.
- Yoshi876 (talk) Per Electrical Bowser jr. but it now looks like the empty sections now have information.
- BowserJunior (talk) It no longer violates the policy.
Well, then, can you support my proposal to remove it?
- Honestly, I doubt that said TPP is necessary and I'm still siding with the opposers that the chart doesn't really look complete. So until then, as Lindsay151 said in her undoing of said edit - unless all confirmed facts are in place, the construction template stays. --M. C. - "Mario Gals" Fan! User Page | Talk Page 16:29, 3 January 2013 (EST)
Guys. Listen. The construction template... gone! Please... some sysop remove all these opposes!
@Henry Tucayo Clay:
How do I make it so it doesn't violate the policy? GUYS! ANSWER ME! It doesn't violate it anymore!
@Electrical Bowser jr. To make sure it doesn't violate the empty section policy all it needs is information in the parts that link to another article e.g. Beta elements, staff, gallery Yoshi876 (talk)