MarioWiki:Featured articles/N1/Mario (series)
- Garlic Man (talk) - It is written with unopinonated words and correct grammar, with great organization. It goes to great depth for each list entry, but broad enough to not become too wordy. The only section right now that could use improvement (but sufficient nonetheless) is the movies section, which I plan to start working on. Images for each entry, properly referenced sources, etc. all follow the guidelines for an FA.
- Ralphfan (talk)
- Cacheseeker (talk)
- Random User (talk)
- Mariofanatic64 (talk)
- Reversinator (talk) Some of the images are disorganized, lots of dates are missing and certainly more scores can be added. Minor things, but I'm picky.
- Fawfulfury65 (talk) It is missing some games in the series, including NSMBW.
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) Where are the comics? It's not complete.
- MATEOELBACAN (talk) The sections are infested of bad grammar, no information of new games like NSMBW or SMG2 and I think that for 200 games it's in lack of information and were are the japan only arcade and Cancelled games?, this article needs a cleanup over all.
- Cobold (talk) - the selection of "major characters" is completely at random.
- KS3 (talk) Per all.
- Rgarber (talk) Per all.
- Commander Code-8 (talk) Some of the older games are missing, such as Mario's Cement Factory, Mario Bombs away, Mario Clash, Mario the Juggler etc.
- The Mario's Master (talk) Uh, I'm new here and all, but I know that the Main series isn't all about 3-D games
- Mario Fan 123 (talk) What about Super Mario Bros. & Friends: When I Grow Up, for PC?
Removal of Opposes
@Reversinator: Can you clarify on what you mean in your oppose? After looking through the article again, it looks like every game has the first release date. By "scores", do you mean reviews? I'd say anything outside of IGN and GameSpot wouldn't be reliable enough, and some games' reviews just don't exist on those sites. I also don't understand how the images are disorganized. Garlic Man (talk)
- I think he meant the images at the beginning of the page, which does look like a mess to me. BabyLuigiOnFire (talk)
- Yes I know, but we should put the imformation which is in the SMG2 Article and update it everyday that a new thing is shown, also a section of the cancelled games should be added. MATEOELBACAN (talk)
- Well...200 games in one article!? Isn't that a lot?? But considering how large the Mario series is, placing all games is necessary, since that's an FA standard.
Hmm, if we add Super Mario Galaxy 2, the article would look incomplete due to the lack of information. Well, Super Mario Galaxy 2 right now is an incomplete game, sooooooo...do you really think we should add Super Mario Galaxy 2 right now, or wait until it gets released? BabyLuigiOnFire (talk)
- How about a "Upcoming Games" section? There'll be SMG2, WW:DLY and WW:DLYS, much better don't you think?MATEOELBACAN (talk)
- Ok then, but we have to make sure that when the game gets released, we have to update that page too to place it in the regular section of the page. But SMG2 is the only upcoming game. WarioWare: DLY and WarioWare: DLYS should be placed in the Wario series instead just for your information. BabyLuigiOnFire (talk)