MarioWiki:Featured articles/N1/Mario & Luigi (series)
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
- Electrical Bowser jr. (talk) Good detail, good-quality pics, and no templates. Besides, all the M & L games are featured, so this should be too.
- Driver104 (talk)
- Rpg gamer (talk)
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) Honestly, the article needs to be better organized.
The sections for each game are all written in one paragraph, something hard to swallow and digest. The items section doesn't cover the entire series, nor does it cover every category. Where are the clothing? We also probably need a section on the characters, summarizing what they do. Also, I think the Similarities Between Games section needs to be reorganized, since it looks like a mess. If you check the featured article of another series, the information is more neatly organized, and there is more information. Right now, this article should not be featured.
- Glowsquid (talk) The game descriptions spent too much space summarizing the entire plot of the games (which they shouldn't, series page are better off with an overview) while conversely having next-to-nothing about the game mechanics. plus, the issues LeftyGreenMario pointed out.
- Tails777 (talk) I agree with waiting due to the format of the article. There was a proposal about the way the "Series" articles were written, with some of them having different formats. Like LeftyGreenMario said, it needs to be organized so let's just wait until that happens.
- King Pikante (talk) Per all.
- SmartYoshi (talk) There is a construction template. Just no.
- Robecuba (talk) Per all
- Chaossy (talk) Per all. It needs some more time and work into it.
Removal of Opposes
- Why? I think it's annoying to continuously write "Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time", but I don't think that's a good excuse anyway. LeftyGreenMario (talk)
- Yes, I know that. If it weren't for the featured article nomination limit, I may try to unfeature Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story as well for nearly the same reason. LeftyGreenMario (talk)
- SmartYoshi, would you please look at my comment? -_- Besides, I'm not sure if the article even needs more expanding because I don't what other important stuff that needs to be mentioned. LeftyGreenMario (talk)
SmartYoshi, Glowsquid, LeftyGreenMario, and Tails777 are right. This article cannot be a featured article at all. So why are they featuring a article, when it is not finish yet? The Zombie Bros. (talk)