MarioWiki:Featured articles/N1/Donkey Kong (Game Boy)
From the Super Mario Wiki
- Cobold (talk) - I think it's time to nominate this project by me and Edofenrir now. Since the begin of our work, the article has been greatly expanded - it now features comprehensive lists of the levels, the enemies, the items, and so forth. It also features all official artwork from the game and explains the special gameplay features.
- MATEOELBACAN (talk) - Lots of images and information, Per Cobold.
- Fawfulfury65 (talk) Wow! Great job, guys! Per all!
- Byllant (talk) - Per all, this article is great, covers almost everything or, well, everything with no exception, it has alot of images too.
- Grandy02 (talk) - Per all, a great article full of information. Nice to see that a lesser known game gets the attention it deserves.
- Edofenrir (talk) - The article got a heck of a lot improvement from what it originally used to be. You did a fabulous job there, Cobold. :3 (I didn't do very much, though. I just ripped the images. The hard formatting and texting work was done by you alone.)
- BabyLuigiOnFire (talk) Great job guys. It looks just right for featuring!
Removal of Opposes
- Two reviews: Nintendojo and Video Games. The latter is a German magazine, but at least it's a review from the time the game was released. --Grandy02 06:38, 22 January 2010 (EST)
- I'm not sure about the naming of those things, but the article was just called "Springs". - Cobold (talk) 15:47, 22 January 2010 (EST)
- No it shouldn't. We use coloured pictures were available, as it is the official colour version from the Super Game Boy. The rest should also be colored, but we don't have screenshots of those maps available in colour. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 15:30, 24 January 2010 (EST)