- Boo is a good article will lots of information and not to long. RedBoo64 (talk)
- GameMaster (talk)
- MarioPartyFanactic77 (talk)
- Commander Buzz (talk)
- Dry Paratroopa (talk)
- Mario64fanatic (talk)
- Super Mario Bros. (talk)
- 188seth (talk)
- Yuiy (talk)
- Marioguy1 (talk)
- SpriteYoshi (talk)
- Doopliss rocks (talk)
- Commander Lightning (talk)
- Baby Mario Bloops (talk)
- Ohforf3 (talk)
- g.narron (talk)
- Pink_Boozooka (talk)
- Dark Martio (talk)
- LetsHaveSomePieMmmm (talk)
- Ralphfan (talk)
- Brandman1996 (talk)
- Dark Boo (talk)
- KS3 (talk)
- In its current state, the article is not fit to be featured. Almost every section needs some help with grammar, size, and formatting. Also, the "The Appearance of a Boo" section either needs deletion or improvement. The lead at the beginning of the article also needs major improvement. Bloc Partier (talk)
- Urm, isn't Yoshi's Island DS supposed to be near the beginning? Also Super Mario World2:Yoshi's Island doesn't say ALL the boos that appear in the game. Also NSMB section needs more work. Super mario fan (talk)
- The History section needs a lot of work Dark Lakitu 789 (talk)
- I agree with Bloc Partier. This article has a TON of errors. Just look around. DON'T SUPPORT IT JUST BECAUSE IT LOOKS LONG OR YOU JUST LIKE BOO We might end up with a featured article with too many spelling errors...Fawfulfury65 (talk)
- Oh. My. God. WWWWWHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY TTTHHHHEEEEEE HEEEEEELLLLL ARE THERE SO MANY FAN VOTES?!?!?! This is a very erroneous article with many mistakes that need to be fixed before it gets even close to being a featured article. Electrobomber (talk)
- BabyLuigiOnFire (talk) Some parts of the history section needs a lot of work.
- Shyster66 (talk) There are tons of mistakes. The Yoshi Island artical has two sections!
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) There are a lot of grammar mistakes in this article. Second, the appearances aren't listed chronologically. Actually, a lot of sections needs to be improved. Sorry, but this article has a long way before becoming featured.
- OhlawdsHunter (talk) Currently, I oppose. I, myself, am cleaning up some grammar, and trying to fix a few of the articles, but it's taking me a while as I have other work to do. The grammar is atrocious, and some sections need to be rewritten for better effect.
- Reversinator (talk) Numerous sections need a lot more information.
- Needs more work in the History Section, but I like boos. --Boo89 18:55, 18 February 2010 (EST)Dawnandusk
- Supermariofan14 (talk) - Boos scare me. Just kidding... Lots of game sections are missing information.
- Commander Code-8 (talk) It's mixed up, very similar to the Peach article. So... No.
I want the Boo article to be featured! Boo is so cute! How could you not come to like and agree to publishing this article for featuring? All I have to state is,PUBLISH THE BOO ARTICLE AS FEATURED! WHO'S WITH ME?!
- Can you prove they are fan-votes? Marioguy1 (talk)
- Actually I just realized that only two were fan votes o_0. The last two supports are both fan votes. They don't mention why this is a great article, but in seems like they say that just because they like Boo. Also, g.narron's vote simply calls this a "wonderful article" but doesn't state the reason on why. Dry Paratroopa's vote just says "Deserves to be featured", but why does it deserve to be featured? I really think those votes should be removed. Fawfulfury65 (talk)
- @Tucayo: Then why did you remove them? No they are not as per my proposal. @Fawfulfury65: I agree with you, many of these are fan votes, why don't you make a proposal allowing users to propose support votes be removed if' an admin agrees with them (E.g. Two user votes, at least 1 admin vote). Marioguy1 (talk)
Dark Boo (talk) I've spent the last couple hours updating this page and I am now the top cotibutator of this page. While this article is not perfect I have updated to what I believe is a least bottom of the barrel Featured Article material.